So the bitch texted me right now asking if I can help her get the rest of her shit i said F no have your bitch come over here and help you BOY that's gonna be fun

»Yonik«

Lol that guy is some good shiz...... Parentnoia what's the name of the song I'm on my iPod and it didn't show the link

Break apart her heart by Good Charlotte

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

So the bitch texted me right now asking if I can help her get the rest of her shit i said F no have your bitch come over here and help you BOY that's gonna be fun

DONT BE SPITEFUL. It will bite you in the ass in court. Just calmly and methodically place her stuff outside the door. If it gets stolen before she gets there to get it, it was on her.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Well I'm going on to sleep. You should do the same. Shit can be stressful. We're all here for you. We here unity under more than just our love of loud.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

i havent been married, but my last 5 relationship ended with cheating, simply because sleeping around isnt a big thing to anyone around here, well, besides me obviously, so i know what its like to be cheated on, so you gotta throw on some aviators, say "that bitch wasnt even worth it" and do your awesome-face. we all have one.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

where you from man for real i train mma 5 times a week and am pretty solid size (6'2 200) and honestly could prolly take 99% of the people on this forum, not cuz im a big badass cuz i'm not the tough guy at all, i'm a trained fighter not a "street brawler" and would have your back if you were close to notre dame (waiting on all the internet tough guy jokes :popcorn: )

edit: (me and parentonia have the exact same number of posts, were like twins or something

this might be the funniest thing ive read in a long time. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Damn Bro im sorry that shit happened to you... I know 1st hand what that feels like.. My wife left me the day i came home and I told her i lost my job and a month later i lost my house...All the while i find out from her mom and brother she had been seeing another guy on the side... I can sympathize with ya...If you need to talk to someone man PM me and i will give you my cell phone Number :good: Just hold your head up and stay strong

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived