RAM_Designs Posted January 30, 2011 Report Posted January 30, 2011 Royal fuck. Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
Ecco Posted January 30, 2011 Report Posted January 30, 2011 Mixed drinks is for chicks... I drink beer... Or, if I'm staying in the country for the night, I'll hit the shine... I'm not allowed to have brown liquor... People get hurt, and I wind up in jail... Say what you want, I know better... Always good to know your limits!
John Posted January 31, 2011 Report Posted January 31, 2011 Everyday drinks of choice: Jack and Pepsi Wild Turkey and what ever I have to mix Seagrems 7 and 7up Any beer as long as its not dark Special Occasions: Macallan 18 Scotch(no ice, room temperature) Absolut Lemon Hennessey Ammeretto Sour If you ever have the cash to throw down($600), get a bottle of Macallan 25 year Sherry Oak. Its not for everybody as its single malt Scotch with a rich taste of spice and dried fruits. But the few glasses I have had, were amazing! 1999 Chevy Tahoe Level 4 15" AP 3000d Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets T400.2 Mechman 250 amp Rhino 2 Kinetik 2400 GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY
TheSundownFire Posted January 31, 2011 Report Posted January 31, 2011 Jager and Monster. Whatever thats called. Ive just been doing shots lately though. I polished a handle of whiskey with my roommate the other night. 1999 Pontiac Sunfire Alpine CDA-9886 Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D Sundown Audio SAX-50.4 Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components Image Dynamics iD12 Optima Yellow Top SQFire FTW.
Rockbrook Posted January 31, 2011 Report Posted January 31, 2011 lol at saying mixed drinks are for girls, i used to say the same shit....
Sir-Lancelot Posted January 31, 2011 Report Posted January 31, 2011 Beer - Miller Light or Budweiser, but not Bud Light. Liquor - Makers Mark on ice or any bourbon with water will work in a pinch Shots - Jäger Bombs 2001 Yukon XL Sitting on 35 x 12.50 x 20, XD Monsters Headunit: Clarion DXZ785USB Front: B&C 10NW64 10" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2 Rear: B&C 8NDL51 8" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2 Mids & Highs Amps: MB Quart DSC 4125, MB Quart DSC 480 Subs: 4 18" SSA ZCONS Sub Amps: 4 GP3K Pro Electrical: Iraggi 260a, 3 tejcurrent 240a, tejcurrent quad bracket Kinetik - 6 HC2400 My Build Log
Dan2427 Posted January 31, 2011 Report Posted January 31, 2011 Southern Comfort and Coke/Pepsi Southern Comfort Lime and Coke/Pepsi R&R Rockstar Original and Crown Royal Miller Lite Budweiser Miller chill if I'm not looking to get trashed. And Olde English 800 haha I started liking that after playing a few rounds of Edward 40hands! I cant start off drinking it tho! 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.