The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

Put a zev connector and spring kit on my g19 along with the $0.25 trigger job. Really digging the new feel. Did a few tests with primers and 10/10 fired. Threw the original spring back in until I can do more testing though. Primers are CCI #550. Small magnum pistol

I need that link. Not cause I don't believe you, cause I gotta see it. If he's building like that good for him, based on what I've seen of him I choose to dislike him as human. Maybe his been given a raw deal who knows, gun a personal opinion standpoint I could care less and that will always cloud what I see in his work

https://www.facebook.com/WestCoast2PACMakavelli/videos/vb.138569239368/10152761587044369/?type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/512593352161024/videos/vb.512593352161024/804479206305769/?type=2&theater

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Say what you want about jeese as a person and mostly I agree but the man does some amazing metal work.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

jesse is a great fabricator but i would never pay what he wants for a gun or a rifle.. his name isnt worth that much

lmao.. now it reminds me of when he lost his dog.. if it wasnt for some chick i wouldnt have helped with finding it

You have to think about the people that buy his stuff, it's mostly celebrity types I'd imagine and they got more money than brains.

He usually gets what he ask for so his name must be worth that much to some.

Funny thing is though Jesse made the Damascus but sti built that gun.

Sti makes all his 1911's and he just does who knows what to them and charges way more money than you could buy one straight from Sti for.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Britney is one of them.. by the way.. you would think he would fab a better looking mag for that gun.. but he has the same one i do that cost like $30 lol

11225267_855069347913421_633066572093961

Rmr

Suppressor front sight

No threaded barrel or can

Also don't like the trigger with the cuts all the way through

And for the record there is no rear sight and so not sure what's up with the front. Looks maybe?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived