The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

In other news....

I completed my instructor course last Friday. I am now ILEA (Indiana Law Enforcement Academy) and LETB (Law Enforcement Training Board) certified as an instructor for the State of Indiana

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Weight has nothing to do with holding velocity over distance. The bullets ballistic coefficient determines its efficiency

Heavy and slow win here, it's all about penetration here. 300gr lead solid

Plain Jane lead or hollow point?

Here are the ones I was referencing to in my post

240gr:

http://www.hornady.com/store/45-Cal-.452-240-gr-XTP-Mag/

300gr:

http://www.hornady.com/store/45-Cal-.452-300-gr-XTP-Mag/

Neither of those! On big game like bear what will happen is a hollow point on impact will begin to expand, as it should, but then begin to loose energy or break apart prior to penetrating deep enough to cause damage. Hollow point technology is for thin skinned game or humans

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

If you're worried about bear's why not carry a rifle or a 12 gauge for your walk in the woods?

I know the last thing I'd want to count on to take down a bear is a pistol.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I carry a glock20 as bear spray. Unless the bear are huge which I don't see in my neck of the woods it's more than enough loaded appropriately

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Its sad the way we treat animals... The bears were there before us. We infringe on their property.. they get upset.. we kill them..

same with sharks.. and other alligators

fuck this im becoming an animal rights activist!

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Not sad at all. It's not like I'm looking to make trouble for bears. If I see one Im turning myself around and going the other way. Only going to kill it if it tried to make me lunch. The whole play dead thing doesn't work with black bears either. Play dead, and it'll start eating. Only way to win is to fight back. At this point it's laws of nature. Bear tries to kill me, I'm not becoming lunch today, I fight back. Survival of the fittest

Archived