The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

It's snappy but manageable, accurate and clean right out of the box. I like mine so far, the trigger pull is long and some will bitch to no end on that and the little red tab on top when a round is in the chamber. I don't even hardly notice, it sticks up less than 1/8".

get a shield or an xds if you can. much better trigger. and better resale potential.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You know, the more I think about it, the more I think I want to get a bigger caliber/larger capacity (or at least an easier reload) than an .38 revolver. I've been watching a bunch of videos/reading a bunch of reviews on that Springfield XDs and it really looks like it will be great for my needs. A little expensive but that just makes me feel more comfortable in it as a life-line.

In a month of two I'm going to check around the local shops and see if any of them carry it, feel it out, maybe shoot it if I can. Check out what else they have too.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

its not that expensive. Ive got alot of guns in my safe that cost more than it does.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I want to pick up a S&W Shield. Just hard to find right now.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

It's snappy but manageable, accurate and clean right out of the box. I like mine so far, the trigger pull is long and some will bitch to no end on that and the little red tab on top when a round is in the chamber. I don't even hardly notice, it sticks up less than 1/8".

Dont forget what I do man... Anything at all I dont like abt the XD will be changed, already getting set up to do a full stipple on it, I have some mepro night sights waiting at the shop for it, and a bitchin duracoat job as well as a trigger job on it. Nothing I own stays stock for more than about a week. Then like everything else, Ill shoot it for a bit then sell it.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

You know, the more I think about it, the more I think I want to get a bigger caliber/larger capacity (or at least an easier reload) than an .38 revolver. I've been watching a bunch of videos/reading a bunch of reviews on that Springfield XDs and it really looks like it will be great for my needs. A little expensive but that just makes me feel more comfortable in it as a life-line.

In a month of two I'm going to check around the local shops and see if any of them carry it, feel it out, maybe shoot it if I can. Check out what else they have too.

XD isn't really a pricey gun. Can you put a numerical value on something you might use to defend your life? IMO a handgun isnt considered expensive until you crest the 1000 dollar mark like the 1911 I just offed.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Well, considering I was looking at .38 revolvers in the $300-400 range, the XDs is expensive in comparison, but I'm not doubting the value for the bigger caliber/more compact gun.

In an sorta unrelated note, I did a little bit of "wearing" of my BB gun today, to get a feel of locations on my body where I can conceal a pistol. It's a decent sized pistol, it's supposed to be a replica of the Colt Defender .45. From a distance a friend of mine mistook it for a real 1911. I don't think it's quite the size of an 1911, but I might be overestimating the size of a 1911, if my mind an 1911 is a pretty big gun.

The BB gun is about 5" tall, 7" long, maybe a little under 2" thick? I found that a good place for me to conceal a pistol this size is front center tucked in my pants (I'd obviously not carry a real gun like that, I'd get a holster). The handle protrudes through my shirt if it's on my side. It's way too big for my front pocket, you can see most of the outline of it. I could possibly conceal an bigger gun front center as long as the handle isn't too much longer.

Here's a video on what the gun looks like:

Here's a size comparison to my hand:

http://i21.photobuck...zpsa615c1f6.jpg

http://i21.photobuck...zps4839ff5b.jpg

Hell, with the right holster, I might be able to fit something like this http://www.impactguns.com/taurus-45acp-8rd-duotone-1911dt-725327604358.aspx

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Archived