Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks Guys.

Cavy, I didnt want to spend that much either, My brother in law paid over a g for his APBT and I think my Dog looks 10X better than his does and I spent 200, I looked around for months, talked to a few small breeders on the net and came away with better looking, healthiier, happier Dog than what my bro-n-law got, sometimes more expensive doesnt mean a better product.

I would like to have an English Bully, they are extremly expensive, and the higher quality championship lines just get plain ridiculous.

Posted

Damn good looking dog. Ive been debating getting myself a english bulldog, but i find it hard to bring my self to spend 2-3g's on a dog

my sister breeds those... they are some very high maintinance dogs (you gotta wipe theyr but after they go poop) <_<

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted

Yeah, ive done lots of research on em so far. Been heavily debating taking this year off from doing bassrace and getting one, either that, or if i decide to compete this year I will probably find myself a ABPT

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

Posted

Hi, This is my dog Oreo he is a Puertorican satus lol he actually is a "sato" i dont remember what was the name for the dogs that are mixed...anyways...he is about 5-6 y.o...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted

Here is my dog Buster he is half Black lab half Border collie

Posted Image[/img]

Posted Image[/img]

Posted Image[/img]

Posted Image[/img]

He is the best dog that i have ever had i used to have a little yorkie man that dog was a night mare around kids

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

got a new cam and decided to take pics of victoria...my rottweiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

Posted Image

This is my great dane, Shadow. He is 1yr old.

here you go ......miss.................DONT POST ENOUGH

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted

Sooooon I will have pics of lots and lots of pitbulls LOL

I was abit nieave(sp) and alil bit dumb, Rufus got my bitch pregnant, I didnt intend for it to happen and we usually dont have them together very much but it it happened anyway.

I now have 11 pitbulls in my house and ohhhhhhhhh what fun that is.

my bitch isnt a pure pit so I never intended to let this happen, but every puppy looks just like rufus (they look pure)

if anyone in the sactown area is looking for a pup lmk they will be reay togo with full shots in 8 weeks.

I think we are gonna keep 1 and give away the other 8 puppies

I post some pics later today.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1245 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...