Second Skin Audio

sonic soundlabs

fmedina

they move less than they would at a lower hz but with that much power they are still moving a ton. I've seen dd's bending the cones out backward from moving to far

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

now going to the website. the last two the motors are kinda redonkulous and youd definatly bottom out the spiders before you bottom out the coil.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

but in a spl burp scenario your playing around port tuning where cone movement is at a minimum.. true or false?

false your running 10-20 times rms your going to be moving those cones a ton even at high freq

isnt that only like a split second? ive seen a few 60+ burpers and when they were running 14k to each lvl 5 it would look like they were about to blow the cones off, then it settled down and it didnt even look like it was moving anymore.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

the ultra sonic def needs a bigger/deeper spider landing.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

but in a spl burp scenario your playing around port tuning where cone movement is at a minimum.. true or false?

false your running 10-20 times rms your going to be moving those cones a ton even at high freq

isnt that only like a split second? ive seen a few 60+ burpers and when they were running 14k to each lvl 5 it would look like they were about to blow the cones off, then it settled down and it didnt even look like it was moving anymore.

isnt that the reasoning for rolling into it? to let the box load and pressurize.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

isnt that the reasoning for rolling into it? to let the box load and pressurize.

I dunno, I dont get into the aspect of burping like that, I just play music LOL...

thats why im asking, because ive seen a few people doing tests and stuff, and thats what the subs looked like

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

probably a combination between the box loading/coils heating up/the coil controlling it self in the gap.

all the times I have seen them fold cones backward is when they are going fine for a while then jump. I did fold my shockers cone on music but I think that was just shitty cone because my other one was fine

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Got prices on the ultra sonic line here they are:

10"-$747 (10% off $672)

12"-$781 (10% off $703)

15"-$824 (10% off $742)

they are running a 10% off all factor direct sells from what email said

I talked to the owner of the company for a while yesterday and asked about the prices of the subs. He stated that when most people e-mail asking for all of the prices of their subs and don't give any kind of information about what their needs are, they generally give out higher prices. I asked about these three subs in particular to see what the price would be, I might be interested in them, not sure yet. Direct price on them were:

Ultra Sonic

10" - $549

12" - $559

15" - $579

18" - $609

I got prices on other subs and they look to be on par with most other companies (i.e. DC or Fi)

I asked about the motor and from what I can remember, it was designed to have more coil in the gap at full excursion so there would be no or little drop in the bl. (I think that is what they said)??? Just some in put, no real opinions.

so im trying to figure out what your affiliation is with sonic soundlabs. you register once they are talked about here. you post twice in the same thread. hmmmmm.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived