Second Skin Audio

sonic soundlabs

fmedina

exactly^ all this company has to do is become a dealer on smd, and a get a thumbs up from steve, and all of a sudden here come the haters changing their minds oh theyre great amazing prices, beast products etc etc. i dont understand why there is so much hate, yet the ones that hate dont even own a system seriosuly?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Im not sure how it can prevent clipping if the signal coming in is clipped.

that is what ive been trying to figure out, im thinking by the woofer being cooler but then i come back to the "dirty signal deli-ma and i get a scratch on my head,

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I don't know why people got to go knocking other companies products that they themselves haven't used or heard being used. Most new companies get something typed wrong or worded in a way that wasn't exactly what they meant to convey. For a new company to have a pretty damn nice series of lines including a neo mag sub is pretty impressive to say the least, can't say you see many new companies coming out with a complete line-up like that.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I got a kick out of a company coming in thinking they deserve something.

Acting like they special. But I sure don't see it.

No need to try it, its nothing special. I don't see how anybody could want to. There are already 10 companies with Similar woofers.

Also, that piss poor designed Neo, that's really amazing. It looks like a homemade deal. Like somebody baked a motor, removed the ferrite and replace it with Neo.

I'm not hating, as there is nothing to hate on. I don't see them breaking any records, or actually offer anything somebody else doesn't.

wow, ive never seen so much shit talking about a product that

1. they haven't used for themselves

2 they don't know anyone who has used them

3. they can't find any reviews even

4. just being a dick

buy it, then talk, otherwise please shut your mouth because your fucking annoying

everyone knows im usually cool with people and don't normal open my mouth about stupid fucking people but seriously, you have no valid points that I've read thus far, so in the kindest words i can say....please, shut your fucking mouth.

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

I got a kick out of a company coming in thinking they deserve something.

Acting like they special. But I sure don't see it.

No need to try it, its nothing special. I don't see how anybody could want to. There are already 10 companies with Similar woofers.

Also, that piss poor designed Neo, that's really amazing. It looks like a homemade deal. Like somebody baked a motor, removed the ferrite and replace it with Neo.

I'm not hating, as there is nothing to hate on. I don't see them breaking any records, or actually offer anything somebody else doesn't.

im not gonna argue with the fact the product might just be a copy of everything else out there

but going to state, they have to market some way.. just like FI/DC/AA/IA and all that stuff did... most subs all those lines offer are almost identical, with slight modifications ...

so even if they are similar to those... they are still better than 99% of the mainstream stuff...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Let's see what they do in Safaribass's van vs. the 3518's he had......then we will have something to talk about! I'll get to hear that thing in about a month and a half :drink40:

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Also Slash from GnR is half Jew and half Nigerian .....just sayin

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Agree no need to hate or talk shit. I myself would love to hear these and see what they can do. I think someone from deadly hertz is getting some. I could be mistaken

Edit. Well whatever team mrbass226 is in lol

Archived