DC Sound Lab

DC Amp pics (random shots)

O my i want one.. I need prices lol. I def dig the allen terminals my old dc amps screws were fucked lol and a clipping light win.

Edited by deeje

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Nice amps, definitely sexy, and well built

If the allen heads strip out, go and guy some hardened steel allens. I had to use them all the time as an appliance tech, working on Hobart meat Bandsaws

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

any pictures of the guts?

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."