Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

How much more would it be to build it to handle more power? I know you, and you're going to eventually want more down the line.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Well, the deal is (with the wife) I won't drop the check until I get a job. I am waiting on a few prospective positions, so hopefully soon. I'd guess i'd be without the car for a few weeks. It has to go to one shop to pull the motor, then the longblock will be sent to the engine builder, then back to the local shop to get dropped in. Then comes the agonizing 500-1000 miles of easy break-in driving.

Scott, the engine can handle over 800whp, the problem is trying to make that power on the shit gas we have here, especially out of a tiny 4.6. Ill be content with 600, I have my moments with what its got now LOL.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

The 500-1000 miles of break in just means you need to take her on a nice long scenic drive to rack up the miles...shouldn't be too hard.

True on the shit gas and trying to make power. One reason why I'm going to have to go for displacement to make the power on my truck. I'm only going to build mine once, so it's going to get built to handle 900 or more hp. Going to cost a pretty penny even though I'll probably never put that kind of power to the ground. But rather have the ability to handle it if I ever do decide to go that much power.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

True on the shit gas and trying to make power. One reason why I'm going to have to go for displacement to make the power on my truck. I'm only going to build mine once, so it's going to get built to handle 900 or more hp. Going to cost a pretty penny even though I'll probably never put that kind of power to the ground. But rather have the ability to handle it if I ever do decide to go that much power.

Narrowed axle, tubbed bed, fatty rubber. You can put that power down :)

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Got the tally on the new engine. $8409.77. I'm sure a few hundo more will pop up.

Good for 600whp on 91, and an extra hundred on race fuel. Block and internals machined, balanced, and blueprinted, heads ported and polished. Crazy cams and tuned long tubes.

Some may think i'm crazy, but fuck it. I'm not going to wait until i'm 65 years old to have "the toy i've always wanted."

That's gonna be sick. Is it a company building it for you or a "local" guy?

Crazy? Crazy is arguably synonymous to fun in my book haha

And ditto on the 65 years old thing, that's my motto now lol.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Got the tally on the new engine. $8409.77. I'm sure a few hundo more will pop up.

Good for 600whp on 91, and an extra hundred on race fuel. Block and internals machined, balanced, and blueprinted, heads ported and polished. Crazy cams and tuned long tubes.

Some may think i'm crazy, but fuck it. I'm not going to wait until i'm 65 years old to have "the toy i've always wanted."

That's gonna be sick. Is it a company building it for you or a "local" guy?

Crazy? Crazy is arguably synonymous to fun in my book haha

And ditto on the 65 years old thing, that's my motto now lol.

The engine will be built by L&R Engines and installed by the guys that did my Kenne Bell. Its a long running partnership, and after asking around, L&R has quite a good rep as far as quality goes, even more so than some better known builders down here.

http://www.lnrengine.com/

http://www.gtrhipo.com/

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived