Jump to content

Esaul

Members
  • Posts

    96
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Esaul

  1. That was bullshit.... They shoulda had the td ...stupid dropped pass
  2. I can't stand the giants... I hope the 49ers take the superbowl. But I'd like the ravens over pats
  3. I wonder if he would actually give up his truck
  4. That's cool, I know the feeling... Don't get to into her tho
  5. My mom can beat up your mom. Lol forreal I can't picture my mom fighting mang
  6. Did you just grab my ass. no homo
  7. I agree to the terms and condition above. 2009 impala lt Robert , I'm terrible at compliments..so ...nice ass.
  8. He said he was running 200 watts before. 1k rms now. But I know that feeling...no bass in my life right now..feels bad man
  9. Esaul

    Yeh bddy!

    Good luck brah. Pics lol
  10. Location? I've heard rays doings.. n I can vouch lol
  11. Esaul

    A POS

    What a piece of shit.
  12. Get some fries....just in case you don't get full.. Lol in for vids
  13. I work 9-7:30 ....at Walmart...should be fun... But apperently there's gunna be a 120hz 1080p 65inch tv for 998 that I want...
  14. I don't care for the NBA... Huge football fan.
  15. I have a few vids of your ride.... Shit is nice, next time I see ya ima ask for a demo
  16. Congrats, u worked for it all man
  17. This brings atear to my eye it was actually 2 sandwiches Don't have to lie to impress us bro! haha Hope everything works out! I'm high as fuck n thought this instantly... But if true....you are my hero man. I really hope everything worksout for ya..
  18. I was looking at em before...good shit, welcome
  19. Carl from aqua teen hunger force? Bill from king of the hill lol? But ima dress up like my manager....he doesn't know yet..
  20. No one can resist dancing to danza kodura....white or Mexican lol
  21. Possibly a mod...lol
  22. Random question... Does that ticket count as a point on your record?
×
×
  • Create New...