Build Log: Blk Sin Completed! (new Pics 10-6-07)

hey if you wanna come break me off some magic skillz, so I can get it in there and not take up the whole trunk please by all means do so.

I want nothing more than for the XXX to work, I even had the Man himself take a look, trust me its not going in there the way he wants it to and have adequete(sp) airspace.

with the 12's its way more doable, just have top port it threw the rear deck like LSN2MEBOOM did in Law's maxxima build.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you mean.... the man above^ or the man by meaning steve c :huh:

NOOBS :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

BOOOO!!!

Giving up?

Fuck the trunk space. Thats what ya got a back seat for

BOOOO!!!

:P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Friday they ship to Dave’s house along with the Kinetik 1800 for the rear. Apparently the front battery was dead so the yellow top in the rear had to be moved up front.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

=(

oh well 2 12's will bang quite nicely =)

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

whats everyone gettin so pissed about. let the man do his work. its easy to see that there isnt enough trunk space for 4 cubes and cargo so they changed the plans. not a big deal.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Archived