A Suburban A Warhorse and a pair of Double Dees

Such a badass build man! Excellent job and amazing attention to detail.... Kinda makes me regret wasting my vote for SOTM. :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Such a badass build man! Excellent job and amazing attention to detail.... Kinda makes me regret wasting my vote for SOTM. :good:

Awesome,glad you enjoyed the build. No worries about voting, all and any support is greatly appreciated.

Congrats on the SOTM victory! Well deserved!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Congratulations Brosephus, enjoy that DC Audio gear! Well earned victory here.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Congrats on the SOTM victory! Well deserved!

Congratulations Brosephus, enjoy that DC Audio gear! Well earned victory here.

Thanks fellas. :drinks: It was a fantastic run. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. I appreciate everyone's support and kind words.

I am a bit bummed about the controversy and the consequences because of them. I understand my questioning had something to do with it, so it's understandable I brought my own clouds to what could have been a bright day.

A big thanks to all the participants, all those who ran, and all those who voted. This SOTM victory makes for a very special birthday month for me. Thank you all. :yahoo:

Wow, that was a lot of work, and the effort put forth towards every detail paid off. I do have a question for you, where did you get those screws you used to hold your subs in the box with? I was just looking for something like that the other day to redo my subs with since the one's that were in there were starting to pull out of the box.

Also I am running the same exact kick panels in my ZX3 loaded with the PPI 355CS. From what I've been able to gather they are based off the A/D/S platform and rebadged as PPI with an upgraded tweeter and voice coil over the origional. I didn't end up using the xovers that came with mine even though they are extremely badass for passive xovers. Your the first person other then myself that I've seen with these comps and even in the kicks the same. So what do you think of their overall sound quality? I would give them a 8 out of 10 since I honestly feel that the midrange is lacking in them. I am actually considering replacing them with a larger speaker with better mid response to pick up where I think these are lacking.

Congrats again on the build and also I see that you won SOTM. Great job, you deserve it with all the hard work and attention to detail you put in on this. It's quite the achievement, as well as getting praise from Mr. Meade in your build log. Not too many people can claim having either of these happen.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Wow, that was a lot of work, and the effort put forth towards every detail paid off. I do have a question for you, where did you get those screws you used to hold your subs in the box with? I was just looking for something like that the other day to redo my subs with since the one's that were in there were starting to pull out of the box.

Also I am running the same exact kick panels in my ZX3 loaded with the PPI 355CS. From what I've been able to gather they are based off the A/D/S platform and rebadged as PPI with an upgraded tweeter and voice coil over the origional. I didn't end up using the xovers that came with mine even though they are extremely badass for passive xovers. Your the first person other then myself that I've seen with these comps and even in the kicks the same. So what do you think of their overall sound quality? I would give them a 8 out of 10 since I honestly feel that the midrange is lacking in them. I am actually considering replacing them with a larger speaker with better mid response to pick up where I think these are lacking.

Congrats again on the build and also I see that you won SOTM. Great job, you deserve it with all the hard work and attention to detail you put in on this. It's quite the achievement, as well as getting praise from Mr. Meade in your build log. Not too many people can claim having either of these happen.

Thanks.

The screws I used for the subs I got at Home Depot. The brand name is Bulldog. They were in the nuts and bolts department (hardware) where they have all the hooks and brackets for hanging paintings and wall art.

I hard the same thing about the PPIs being rebadged a/d/s speakers. I went with them because they were closing them out and were super cheap. For what I paid I don't think I could have done much better if any at all. They do sound very nice. I have them crossed over at 500hz right now, but am thinking of going up to 750hz since they are so close to the mid-bass drivers. All in all a good but at the time.

Once again thanks for those terrific works.

Archived