Jump to content

Ford vs Chrysler vs General Motors


  

44 members have voted

  1. 1. Chevy, Ford or Dodge?



Recommended Posts

Posted

Never liked ford before but after having my excursion with the v10 I. Don't think ill have a garage without a excursion in it at any time. its nice being in a suv bigger than any other family vehicle on the road!

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Posted

I've had good Ford & GM cars. They all make good stuff & not so good stuff, hell I've had Fords where everything fell apart but the engine.

An Oldmobile 88 that was reliable. A 76' Pontiac that was just cool. Traditionally I like Chevy & Mopar. Love the Challenger commercial with G. Washington (but they shoulda put a Canadian flag on it, ya know) The Nissan truck I have now may as well have been put together with hot glue :angry:

  • pa-pa-platypus

  • sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Posted

GM and nothing else. That company put the food on my dinner table while I was growing up and provided me with a very comfortable life. My dad, uncles, and grandpas all worked for GM.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Posted

GM and nothing else. That company put the food on my dinner table while I was growing up and provided me with a very comfortable life. My dad, uncles, and grandpas all worked for GM.

Exact reason I will always choose american over import. Keeps our hard earned money HERE

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

I personally drive a GMC Yukon Denali, and I love it. It has issues, but guess what?

It was stolen, and torn apart when it was stolen, and anything else, well, hell, I drive my GMC like a corvette, I pull burn outs, hit corners hard, speed- hell on the freeway 90 is my best friend, and I accelerate to that point as fast as I can.

Only problem is a little u joint from the burn outs

Guess what?

$15 part

$60 labor

cheap, and easy

I dont know why, but I picked ford but I guess because I hope to buy a Fusion or Edge

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Ford is the only american company in the big 3 that didnt need a bail out, and its sales still rose

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Im a ford and jeep guy. But ill drive any diesel :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2108 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...