roscoe1129 Posted September 18, 2007 Report Posted September 18, 2007 OUr best wishes to you and your wife David, and of course baby girl ( dont want to mispell her name!). Hang in there Bro! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
zaxfire69 Posted September 19, 2007 Report Posted September 19, 2007 You still hanging in there Dave?? We thinking about you on here.
Braingetter Posted September 19, 2007 Report Posted September 19, 2007 congradulations on your 6th kid homie, how old are you anyway???? My wife is 7 months prego and due in november, that will be # 6 for me... The more kids I have the less toys I can afford for my habit, I stay in mash mode all the time to get money... I'm 29 by the way, just wondering our age difference... Good luck on ya girl, hell I have 5 of them but finally I got my boy!!! Please post pics up, I'm sure you will... I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...
meade916 Posted September 19, 2007 Report Posted September 19, 2007 update: david said F#$k it and went back to work.....sure enough he got THE call.....hes on his way to the hospital right now..ill keep you guys posted All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
BURRITO Posted September 19, 2007 Report Posted September 19, 2007 LOL.... i thought that was David i saw driving on the sidewalk! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
zaxfire69 Posted September 19, 2007 Report Posted September 19, 2007 Man that sounds like my luck, guess that is why both our names are David..Man I bet my boy is sweatin right now..Keep that speed down Dave..
andym85 Posted September 19, 2007 Report Posted September 19, 2007 good luck man!! hope everything goes smooth and u are soon a brand new father...again..lol. i likes me some audio stuff...
ChevyBoy Posted September 19, 2007 Report Posted September 19, 2007 i hope this is it to relieve all the pressure off your chest man!!`
Chode69 Posted September 19, 2007 Report Posted September 19, 2007 cant wait to see some pics bro!!! congrats and my best wishes go out to your new memeber of the family NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.