I personally believe racist jokes are some of the funniest.

What do you get when two computers fall in love?

Love at first byte.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

most of my favorite racist jokes have een told by people of that race, if you cant laugh at yourself dont laugh at others

too bad people can't see I'm laughing because you all are retarded. I was making fun. Damn, why are people so weird about the race subject? Racist jokes are the funnies.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

why dont they teach drivers ed and sex ed in the same day to the taliban?

cuz the camels would get too tired.

what do you call a taliban with a goat and a sheep?

bisexual.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

lol

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

too bad people can't see I'm laughing because you all are retarded. I was making fun. Damn, why are people so weird about the race subject? Racist jokes are the funnies.

im sure terrorists think blowin shit up is funny, bet you wouldnt laugh at that. and you want to know why people are touchy? because youll never know if the person saying words or jokes is racist or not. most racists hide behind the bs excuse of 'its just a joke' or 'its just a word' because theyre too much of pussies to be real unless theyre wearin hoods, masks, or the internet

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Actually, they're two 5-liners.

And I agree with skittles 100%

thank you

anyways, you know how to tell when a moth farts? it flies in a straight line.

George Carlin.

don't try to make it a race issue, that rule is for EVERYONE not just any particular race.....

more making a conversation out of it. if I ever get to perform stand up comedy I plan on fighting this very issue with jokes. we all are HUMANS, and we can laugh at ourselves. race should mean nothing.

every time a suicide bomber blows himself up i always think "nice going jackass, bet you cant do it again!!!"

that's a jeff dunham joke. lol

How? Too bad vacations cant be handed out for stupidity...

you know... if you take life too seriously, you may never get out alive.

most of my favorite racist jokes have een told by people of that race, if you cant laugh at yourself dont laugh at others

and if you can't tell the joke in front of the person you are making fun of, you can not tell the joke. an important rule to comedy.

why dont they teach drivers ed and sex ed in the same day to the taliban?

cuz the camels would get too tired.

what do you call a taliban with a goat and a sheep?

bisexual.

damn, and someone thought my joke was bad? I didn't say the guy wanted to fuck the chicken lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived