Stupidest Car Audio Related Injuries

Same stuff mostly. cuts from Dynamat, copper wire in the finger tips, etc. I was building aframe and shot a 2" brad through my index finger. damn thing came out through the middle of the nail.

I dropped the end of a 4 cu ft box on my toes (it was built out of 1"MDF)lost two toe nails and limped for a few weeks.

i was cutting the radio hole in a 68 camaro one time. My hand slipped and I had to get three stitches over one of my knuckles. The bad part was when i showed my manager the cut. i bent my finger and blood shot out like a Windex bottle!

years ago i was unloading a heavy tool box out of a buddy's trunk, when a very, very hot chick walked by. caught by suprise, i dropped the box...right on my buddy's foot. For years afterward, he would jump back whenever i picked up anything that even looked heavy.

Oh, and one time while screwing a box together, i caught some skin in between the boards. hurt like hell

2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion

2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

stabbing my self in the chest with a box cutter while trying to strip wire with it, as soon as my dad said "never pull towards your self" 2 minutes later i had a knife in my chest lol,

but over the years i cant remember all of teh pains ive been through every time i do something a new pain replaces the last one before that lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

:rofl:

lol some guys

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I was workin outside on a box when it was like 110 out, was home alone and outside for a few hours. After a while started getting dizzy and nauseous and all cramped up so I went inside. After being inside a while I passed out, luckily my mom had came over shortly after I had passed out and took me to the ER. Had heat stroke pretty bad, was in the hospital overnight with an IV. Heat stroke is no joke!

stabbing my self in the chest with a box cutter while trying to strip wire with it, as soon as my dad said "never pull towards your self" 2 minutes later i had a knife in my chest lol,

but over the years i cant remember all of teh pains ive been through every time i do something a new pain replaces the last one before that lol

I did something similar to that...was cutting holes in an older silverado door panel for window switches, blade slipped and went an inch into my thigh...that was over 10 years ago and i still have a nifty scar. HARDCORE PART: I tied my shirt around my leg and kept working...had a deadline

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

i had a 15 in a box fall of the table and miss my steeltoes. couldn't walk for like two days

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

This is a good thread.

I've slipped with the soldering iron and shoved it thru the area between your thumb and index finger. Went all the way through that fast. Damn hot iron lol, i still have a scar.

Best thing I've seen thou, two guys holding the windows on a CRX in while in the running lanes, the window shattered and both their hands went thru it, cut them up pretty bad lol :pardon:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

This is a good thread.

I've slipped with the soldering iron and shoved it thru the area between your thumb and index finger. Went all the way through that fast. Damn hot iron lol, i still have a scar.

Best thing I've seen thou, two guys holding the windows on a CRX in while in the running lanes, the window shattered and both their hands went thru it, cut them up pretty bad lol :pardon:

that thing between your thumb and forefinger is called a purlicue...and this has been your random fact for the day...brought to you by Superjay and T3 Audio

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

This is a good thread.

that thing between your thumb and forefinger is called a purlicue...and this has been your random fact for the day...brought to you by Superjay and T3 Audio

Thank you!

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Archived