Stupidest Car Audio Related Injuries

Ive had alot of cuts and scrapes from working in tight spaces but the most painful is getting cuts on my fingers when working with dynamat and second skin. The worst though was wiring under the hood and forgot to tape off the end of a power wire and it sparked and scared the shit out of me and I jumped and smashed my head on the hood.

solder on my finger made me giggle, and twisting wire into a nice spiral and jamming about 50 strands into my fingers like needles, and yes, there were around 50 tiny blood spots on my hand.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Ive had alot of cuts and scrapes from working in tight spaces but the most painful is getting cuts on my fingers when working with dynamat and second skin.

Definitely on the second skin thing! I was taking the backing off and got a paper cut down my palm from the foil

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

solder on my finger made me giggle, and twisting wire into a nice spiral and jamming about 50 strands into my fingers like needles, and yes, there were around 50 tiny blood spots on my hand.

I've done something similar except it was only 4 or 5 strands in my thumb.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Cutting zip ties with my pocket knife due to lack of my snippers.

The knife ended up going to the bone on my thumb, left a nice 2.5" scar. Oh, and I still do not have all the feeling in my thumb.

"In the 21st century, information is power, to where any human being can learn how to do anything with the touch of a button. With that the most powerful thing a person can do is share ideas and information." -L

My hands have been cut up so many times. Like when I try to use razor blades to strip wire! :@ damn shit hurts!

i did this just the other day

Haven't you guys ever hear of.... oh... 1/0 gauge... nvm. <_<

This is what I have to look forward to then.

Yes that's exactly what you have to look forward to! I try to be carefull and then I cut myself freak out because I was so stupid about it then half hour later I do it again! Never fails lol

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

I've stood on the soldering iron, stabbed my eye with my headliner, and splashed some resin in my eye. All sucked lol.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Tuning my system in a parking lot and had the cops show up so I started to run to the front of my truck from rear and caught the damn trailer hitch in the shin bone.... Then the cop didn't even look my way just kept going. :pardon:

Archived