Stupidest Car Audio Related Injuries

Working on some vinle panels putting them together with an air staple gun as I was holding the panels together the staple gun jumped with my finger still on the trigger it hit my other hand putting a staple threw my left index finger

I looked at it for a few seconds like did I just put a staple threw my fucking finger befor I pulled it out

It went clean threw finger was sore go months

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Oh, I got another one. Red Navi was sanding down the corners of some wood, and I was holding the other side. We forgot that there were some nails in it, and, well let's just say that those shards of metal in my knuckles didn't come out easy.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

My hands have been cut up so many times. Like when I try to use razor blades to strip wire! :@ damn shit hurts!

i did this just the other day

Haven't you guys ever hear of.... oh... 1/0 gauge... nvm. <_<

This is what I have to look forward to then.

Yes that's exactly what you have to look forward to! I try to be carefull and then I cut myself freak out because I was so stupid about it then half hour later I do it again! Never fails lol

you guys are doing it wrong then lol. please be careful.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

This actually happened the other day.

I was workin on some fiberglass and I used a straight edge to trim some off.

I hit a tough spot, and slipped and went through my hand

03f0c84f.jpg

12146313.jpg

d3b3d11e.jpg

f3f3bbbd.jpg

727c7e9e.jpg

504e2ab7.jpg

fadb028a.jpg

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER