gf is a pain in my ass rant

if she's happy, you're happy.

never been happier since I realized this.

X2

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

all you can do is give her a kiss on the forehead and tell her you love her. and act happy and understanding.

women are right and theres nothing we can do about it.

This won't go well on here.

But finally somebody actually has balls to post something good to women.

But this doesn't work.

Women don't want a sweet loving guy...

Even though they swear they do.

The meaner you are the NICER they are. And if your nice all the time, she walks all over you and fuck you over all the time.

Last time i checked, most women prefer guys that aren't assholes to them. Maybe it's just me that thinks that. If you were mean to them, the relationship wouldn't last long.

Being a asshole and being mean is two different things.

Maybe I need to go in more detail.

Basically you need to be a dick most of the time, yet know when its time to be sweet. The mix balance of the two is what makes a relationship last.

Being to sweet is VERY BAD, but to mean, the girl usually* won't put up with up for long.

I'm no expert, but this is what I've gathered in my relationships.

My ex gf, was my weakness. Plain and simple. I was WAY to nice when I shouldn't of been.

As when I was a dick, and nice when the time called for, we had a WAY better relationship.

Then when I figured out she was my weakness, I showed it to much and she took WAY advantage of it.

Nice guys finish last. Period.

The more you'll do for a girl, the less she wants to do with you.

But enough of my rant.

all you can do is give her a kiss on the forehead and tell her you love her. and act happy and understanding.

women are right and theres nothing we can do about it.

This won't go well on here.

But finally somebody actually has balls to post something good to women.

But this doesn't work.

Women don't want a sweet loving guy...

Even though they swear they do.

The meaner you are the NICER they are. And if your nice all the time, she walks all over you and fuck you over all the time.

Damn.. couldnt have said it better myself.

SMDSIG3.png

She's amazing in bed and when things are good, they are awesome so I guess I can deal with her pitching, not to mention she is funding my second tsns 10" lol

your girlfriend is buying you a sub?

you lucky son of a bitch.

My g/f buys me guns...lol. Hugh G. Rection prolly needs a woman like that! But as far as subs, i wouldn't dare ask. She hates the hobby...and would never fund it. She actually bitched b/c my new build was funded by my tax refund...

mivtCK.png

She's amazing in bed and when things are good, they are awesome so I guess I can deal with her pitching, not to mention she is funding my second tsns 10" lol

your girlfriend is buying you a sub?

you lucky son of a bitch.

My g/f buys me guns...lol. Hugh G. Rection prolly needs a woman like that! But as far as subs, i wouldn't dare ask. She hates the hobby...and would never fund it. She actually bitched b/c my new build was funded by my tax refund...

SERIOUSLY, AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS HIS NAME?

anyways, looks like its time for a new gf, get an 18 year old, she'll think you're cool for having a car and a job, plus think subs are the shit, or atleast, thats how it is with all the girls around here, but i get friendzoned by all of them, im too nice :orly3: so what do i know.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

you gotta be that dick to get the girls out of friendzone.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

You got to be an asshole like Ford302Redneck said. Its the truth. If you are too nice, bitches, ahem I mean women will run all over you lol. You gotta pick your spots to be be nice and sweet. Like Monday was valentines day, I bought my girl flowers, candy, told her what she wanted to hear, the whole nine. That one day of sweetness will buy me 6 months of bliss. haha.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

Lol I'm a dick plenty to her, that's how I know she's amazing in bed, makeup sex haha. But u def are right, can't be nice all the time, otherwise ur a doormat lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

fuckin women bro, ik how things are for you, it sounds a lot like my ex... in the end i just got her off my ass cuz once this happens, it's due to happen again, and again, over smaller and more pointless things. my ex ended up flipping out at me cuz i didn't talk to her every damn second of my life, even though we had been broken up for like 2 weeks. stupid people man. I just couldn't deal with it, as much as I had liked her, it kinda brought out the evil in her over time and I realized she just wasn't worth the bother. kinda just ranting here but also to say IK how you feel, so your misery does have company. I do agree that you have to be an asshole, but if you're gunna do that at least make a legitimate point with reason and logic in it (show her how stupid she's being). if she blames shit on you just take a break and tell her maybe she won't have as many problems without you for a few days. if your girl is anything like mine, she'll be begging for you back by the end of the day. good luck man

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Archived