Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

ima 7 1/8 i got a small head lol, but i have like 60 fited caps

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Posted

I wear mostly 7 5/8 to 7 3/4 my woman says when the 3/4 doesn't fit that I'm on my period. 59fifty Astros is all will wear and I have 13 fitted and only "Longhorns as well" and a total of 20 hats I need to get back to about 50 oh and I thought I had a huge fukkin head but and damn someone said they had like a 6 and Logan said he had and eight. We got some Pinky and the Brain on SMD

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3


http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Posted

7 5/8

59fifty is my fav along with new era

59Fifty is New Era.

B)

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

damn you guys got a lot of hats. i have 3. well 2 now. i had 5, left one at a club (oops), and two others i painted graffiti on and they lost their shape due to lots of smashing and drunk people laying on them in the back seat. now i have a plain black one and one i designed. i need a case to protect them

 

 

Posted

I have quite a few. About 10 ATL hats. One with some fuzzy dice, one with Domo, one with Marvin the Martian, and the one that actually wear on a regular basis is a blank black fitted, which I stitched a black bandanna to the bottom of the brim. Looks good.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

I have two...haha

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

.

.

.

.

15 seconds pass

.

.

.

.

.

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Posted

7 3/8

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Posted

I have a Taylor Made golf hat...but it's a one size fits all

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

My one size fits all grey longhorns was my everyday had until the women threw it in the washer and now its like permanetly wrinkled. I had that had for like 3yrs and now its fukked. And I can't find it anywhere to buy.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3


http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Posted

Yessir I have round 10 size 8 and one 8.25 it fits better when I grow my hair alittle longer... All are 59fifty most are NY, st. Louis, or DC

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2362 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...