Second Skin Audio

Where to buy colored carpet...

Cashdollar2009

I am starting to gather materials for my buddies Cavalier. We are going to be walling it off with two 15" XL's. That is irrelevant though. The main point being is that he wants to cover the face in white carpet. As well as covering our false floor in the trunk, amp rack, battery rack, etc covered in white carpet.

And by white, I mean BRIGHT CLEAN WHITE. I have found a few vendors online, though I have yet to find "true" white carpet, but wanted to know who the members on this site may typically go through when ordering online. Which company's may have white carpet suitable for wrapping mdf in? We will more than likely be ordering online as the ONLY thing offered relatively local is the "cheap grey" speaker cabinet carpet that you can find at almost every home store, as well as Wal-Mart.

Thanks guys.

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Why do you have to use carpet? vinyl would look nicer.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I found a link in the fiberglass portion of SMD awhile back that sold bad ass carpet colors, vinyls, and copies of VL and Juicy Culture and stuff like that

So, I would look in that area first

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived