Another One Of Those Girl Topics

turns out the day after we broke up i find out that atleast 2 girls want to fuck...and the other one still loves me and wants to know if i would ever date her again...i told her cant we just be friends with benefits! :lol:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

well since this topic is calling out to me i will share.

Me and this girl have been together just under 3 years now. We just got out to college together and the first day i get here she breaks up with me.It has been about 3 weeks since we broke up.

We loved eachother, and still do. We were serious, we were crazy in love, and we were best friends.

This is by far the hardest thing i have ever been through, worse than going to rehab, worse than losing a really good friend. I can never see myself being as happy or as in love.

When we broke up, it ended by us saing, "Im sorry Matthew", "I love you, I will always love you", " I will always love you too"

I was on the floor crying and begging, i dont care who says what, its the truth.

So basically this is all I have to say to this convo, love blows. do everything you can to keep it and make her happy. I am not going to say dont take the chance because it is well worth it

And i know a lot of you are probably like, well you are in college your suppose to have fun and try new things and meet new people.

But I know what I wanted, and I know what I want, and I know how i feel.

Here is a convo I had with her tonight on AIM-

i don't it is just nice to talk to you

i know the answer to this, but you cant be with me...

(2:05:44 AM): is that a question

(2:05:45 AM): ?

(2:05:45 AM): yes

(2:05:51 AM): no i cant

(2:05:53 AM): im sorry

(2:05:57 AM): i hate saying that

(2:06:01 AM): and that is because

(2:06:09 AM): i honestly have no idea

(2:06:28 AM): because you want to do the whole college thing?

(2:06:44 AM): because what we had was just a high school thing and that part of your life is over?

(2:07:18 AM): no that isn't it i don't know

(2:07:28 AM): hey i am really tired and you should sleep too

(2:07:30 AM): no

(2:07:34 AM): i want to know i mean

(2:07:38 AM): you saying i honestly dont know

(2:07:38 AM): i dont know

(2:07:49 AM): you just cant

(2:07:51 AM): no reason

(2:08:54 AM): it is just how i feel

(2:09:05 AM): i see

(2:09:20 AM): so

(2:09:26 AM): do you love me

(2:09:39 AM): yes

(2:09:45 AM): but i cant marry you

(2:10:00 AM): and thats because

(2:10:15 AM): it is just how i feel i don't know

(2:10:22 AM): because im too controlling

(2:10:28 AM): i don't know i don

(2:10:29 AM): t know

(2:10:39 AM): i have to have an answer

(2:10:44 AM): or else there will never be closure

(2:10:47 AM): and i will never move on

(2:11:08 AM): okay well it is just when i tink ahead i just can't see myself marrying you

(2:11:28 AM): i don't know i just don't see it working i don't see me being as happy as possible

(2:11:29 AM): that makes so much more sense

(2:11:45 AM): when you put it like that

(2:11:46 AM): yes

(2:11:48 AM): that was sarcastic

(2:11:54 AM): i'm sorry that is all ive got

Baylor University

Accounting

I feel for you guys. I was dating this REALLY hot red-head for almost 4 years. She was perfect, we even got engaged. We were in love, and she would call me all the time missing me. Then there were a few problems with her mom, and before long we were breaking up and making up and all that. Then I found out she was cheating on me. She had been cheating on me for over a year. I asked her about it and made her cry and all that- and she told me she had never ever cheated on me. We had lots and lots of sex for the next few days (you know the really really dirty/fun kind ;) )- I figured I was fucking her like she did me, and it helped A LOT.

Less than a week later it broke off with me in a cop station because she BIT ME because I was looking at guys phone numbers she had (she bit me so damn hard I had a bruise for almost a month- I pulled her by her teeth!) so I pushed her off of me- never hit her, just pushed her so she'd stop biting me. Well she's 5' and cute, and I'm 6' and a guy, soooo...

I thought she was perfect, and was really heart-broken. I kept the engagement ring until just a few months ago (over 4 years).

Anyway, I started dating another girl who was pretty hot within about a day or so of that just to get some lovin' and get my mind off things, 4 years later I'm married.

You THINK someones the only one you'll ever love, but if both people can't be happy/satisfied its not right. It's almost like how a puppy will wine for attention as you try to leave it alone. It's hard, but you've got to move on sometimes. (sorry for the analogy, I have a puppy that's always wining!)

Good luck guys, I hope it works out for the best. You can always find someone else.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

well since this topic is calling out to me i will share.

Me and this girl have been together just under 3 years now. We just got out to college together and the first day i get here she breaks up with me.It has been about 3 weeks since we broke up.

We loved eachother, and still do. We were serious, we were crazy in love, and we were best friends.

This is by far the hardest thing i have ever been through, worse than going to rehab, worse than losing a really good friend. I can never see myself being as happy or as in love.

When we broke up, it ended by us saing, "Im sorry Matthew", "I love you, I will always love you", " I will always love you too"

I was on the floor crying and begging, i dont care who says what, its the truth.

So basically this is all I have to say to this convo, love blows. do everything you can to keep it and make her happy. I am not going to say dont take the chance because it is well worth it

And i know a lot of you are probably like, well you are in college your suppose to have fun and try new things and meet new people.

But I know what I wanted, and I know what I want, and I know how i feel.

that was about the same exact scenario i was end when i came to college. we dated for 4 years, broke up as sophomores...and to be honest, im really not sure why. it was like, "well we have dated for 4 years, so its like, either get married, or break up and see what else is out there." to this day i still regret it and its been 2.5 years since we broke up. i still really think we should have ended up together...but then again, she and one of my good buddies started dating behind my back a few months ago and i havent spoken to either one of them since.

love is awesomely bad. when its good, its good. when it suck, it really sucks. i still feel stuck on the past and i dont know why...i just really loved the stupid, betraying bitch...fuckin a!

i likes me some audio stuff...

yea man, Its hard. people say "if its meant to be, it will happen," but i really dont believe in that. I am not even with her anymore, i dont talk to her or see her, nothing. And still, somehow she still manages to run my life and consume every thought in my head, its horrible.

Baylor University

Accounting

Now y'all see why I love my PA system. She's always worked and hasn't ever let me down in a gig yet. She never complains when the amps run a bit clipped, and she loves a good service regularly. Love of my life.........I'm a sad man, aren't I........

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320