Inexpensive hobbies when you're bored

you could try to draw or paint, I draw when im bored sometimes, and when you get good enough to make it look real, its pretty fun and relaxing

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

Another idea: :P

Gardening...

I mean idk about you but i LOVE tomatoes and no one in my house likes tomatoes... LAME

So I bought one of those Topsy turvy things, and it was kinda fun. Ill prolly do it again this summer. Me n my uncle are gonna have a competition.

My girl wanted some flowers so we planted those.. I planted a watermellon..... DUDE that thing got huge it was kinda cool.

Super cheap too, and it really only takes 5 min a day to water and that all you gotta do.

Things do get more involved if something happens to your plant like fungus or rotting and things, but overall you would spend 100 bux MAX on dirt, plant food, the topsy turvy, the tomato plant, upkeep products calcium anti fungul etc etc, something to hang it on.

But really it can be done with a $5 paint bucket from home depot, a $2 tomato plant, and you could (depending on where you live) use the dirt in your back yard.

Thats CHEAP!

nothing like some fried green tomatoes though......... MMMM

anyway theres a million videos on youtube, and I have quite a few myself if your interested

Also a nice little idea. Sure it may not be the manliest thing in the world but I used to get out into the yard every spring and summer with my grandma when I was a kid and help her plant numerous different flowers and fruits.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

i play disc golf, you can get started for less than 20 bucks at least here. average course length is anywhere up to a mile maybe, or more, so its pretty low impact but i find it fun and its not bad exercise

x2... Around where I live thats all the highschoolers do if they don't/aren't drink/ing or smoke/ing. Its fun and even more fun when you can outdrive your friends!!

25tugio.jpg

PM me for free Photoshop stuff

SAMSQUANCH!!!!

Another idea: :P

Gardening...

I mean idk about you but i LOVE tomatoes and no one in my house likes tomatoes... LAME

So I bought one of those Topsy turvy things, and it was kinda fun. Ill prolly do it again this summer. Me n my uncle are gonna have a competition.

My girl wanted some flowers so we planted those.. I planted a watermellon..... DUDE that thing got huge it was kinda cool.

Super cheap too, and it really only takes 5 min a day to water and that all you gotta do.

Things do get more involved if something happens to your plant like fungus or rotting and things, but overall you would spend 100 bux MAX on dirt, plant food, the topsy turvy, the tomato plant, upkeep products calcium anti fungul etc etc, something to hang it on.

But really it can be done with a $5 paint bucket from home depot, a $2 tomato plant, and you could (depending on where you live) use the dirt in your back yard.

Thats CHEAP!

nothing like some fried green tomatoes though......... MMMM

anyway theres a million videos on youtube, and I have quite a few myself if your interested

Also a nice little idea. Sure it may not be the manliest thing in the world but I used to get out into the yard every spring and summer with my grandma when I was a kid and help her plant numerous different flowers and fruits.

lmao its not about being manly, it was about eating some green tomatoes hahaha. its not like im out there in a flower gown with some kitchen gloves, i just hung it up and watered it. but like just about everything i try, i usually learn a few things and get a lil more involved.

idk when you just throw a seed in the ground and a month or two later you got a decent watermellon, it was kinda cool.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

3d archery is pretty fun. Your initial startup cost may be a bit high but after u get your bow and a dozen arrows you are pretty much set give or take a few items

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

ask out my ex's mum ;):pardon:

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

i play disc golf, you can get started for less than 20 bucks at least here. average course length is anywhere up to a mile maybe, or more, so its pretty low impact but i find it fun and its not bad exercise

dude i love disc golfing. no one ever knows what im talking about when i bring it up tho. our only course is pretty fun its just right up a mountain, theres up hill shots, down hill shots, and always trees to shot around, so its exercise and fun. gotta watch out for the dam bears tho. :good:

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

right now my hobbies (things I get to do by myself...away from my wife...that I enjoy) are golf (I take my son sometimes) going to the gym (always alone) and masturbation (sometimes the wife helps with this)

everything else is massively expensive

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

This thread made me realize i have so much more time then i think i do. Im 20 and sit around my apartment with my girlfriend after work and days off... (and play call of duty) thank you my fellow smd family. Im gonna start pickin up random ass hobbies. My grandmas life now makes alot of sence, she always finds he oddest things to do durring the day.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Archived