David Posted June 20, 2009 Report Posted June 20, 2009 holy shit.....david, youre really switching? thought id never see the day lol yeah traded with Fink, my ps3 should be here late next week WOOOT most likely still have the 360 its going in for repair now ( agian for the 5th time), but it wont be my main machine anymore
Slinky Posted June 20, 2009 Report Posted June 20, 2009 congrats dude! get cod 4 and ill play wit ya DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
ChevyBoy Posted June 20, 2009 Report Posted June 20, 2009 yea, your ass better get cod 4 after all the shit i seen you talk on xbox lol. and i seen that thread. what was it? 80 gig? he never said.
Torres Posted June 20, 2009 Report Posted June 20, 2009 PS3 here I come.you'll be one happy customer. fink had a helluva fucking good deal on his ps3. i wish i had some way to trade all my 360 shit for a ps3 but all these games ftlyou wont get as much for em. but if you dont feel like going through the sales of all of them i'd trade it in. i traded in my ps2 and lots of games and paid about half, or a lil more than half for a new ps3ps3 ftw. overrated halo ftl
CaptainzPlanetz Posted June 20, 2009 Report Posted June 20, 2009 you'll be one happy customer. fink had a helluva fucking good deal on his ps3. you wont get as much for em. but if you dont feel like going through the sales of all of them i'd trade it in. i traded in my ps2 and lots of games and paid about half, or a lil more than half for a new ps3 ps3 ftw. overrated halo ftl I have a 360 and it has lasted me about 2 years now, still going strong, the main reason I got a 360 is cause all my friends have them, I am going to get a PS3 as well, mainly for that game MAG, and Final Fantasy 13(I really dont feel like taking care of multiple discs) But for I enjoy my 360 and it hasnt gave me any problems, this is my second system since release the first died cause it was sitting on the carpet. Oh and who the hell still plays Failo 3, I got tired of that game in like 1 month, the only games that I am hooked on are UFC, COD4/WaW, and all the Plastic Guitar Games(minus Aerosmith) ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
AI James Posted June 20, 2009 Author Report Posted June 20, 2009 you'll be one happy customer. fink had a helluva fucking good deal on his ps3. you wont get as much for em. but if you dont feel like going through the sales of all of them i'd trade it in. i traded in my ps2 and lots of games and paid about half, or a lil more than half for a new ps3 ps3 ftw. overrated halo ftl the only thing on 360 i like is forza, other then that everything i play is on both. i have about 56 360 games now and my 2 controlers with play and charges and stuff, i dont expect to get that back. just would be nice to get a ps3 and a few 3-4 games out of it.
David Posted June 20, 2009 Report Posted June 20, 2009 Finks is a 40 gig setup, I'm already looking at adding a bigger drive. I cannot lie when the 360 was working and no issues it was a hell of a machine, I have had alot of fun on it, even with having to pay to play online I had no problems with it online is fantastic, so if Sony online Blows You will here about it. I cant wait, Chevy you can bet your ass Im getting Cod 4, I get cod waw with this from fink so I have a feeling thats where alot of time will go I have been drooling over that game, I cant wait to get it seriously Im very excited
AI James Posted June 20, 2009 Author Report Posted June 20, 2009 waw was hard as fuck for me compared to modern warfare
ChevyBoy Posted June 20, 2009 Report Posted June 20, 2009 waw is not as good as 4 for me. hell, i just went back and played 3 for the first time in a lil while lol. bitches suck on that!! haha. and expect to shell out at least 30 for map packs and what not already out david
PaulO2288 Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 Finks is a 40 gig setup, I'm already looking at adding a bigger drive. I cannot lie when the 360 was working and no issues it was a hell of a machine, I have had alot of fun on it, even with having to pay to play online I had no problems with it online is fantastic, so if Sony online Blows You will here about it. I cant wait, Chevy you can bet your ass Im getting Cod 4, I get cod waw with this from fink so I have a feeling thats where alot of time will go I have been drooling over that game, I cant wait to get it seriously Im very excited Hey Ill deffintally be on Cod, i usually play with chevy, add me too david
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.