March 2011 SOTM Nominations- Sponsored by Audio Savings

i had said my build was in my sig but ill post a link... i havent updated it but i havent changed anything since then...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94253-1989-mercedes-300e/

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

I would like to vote for myself. (Have to start somewhere)

Kenwood KDC-BT645U

Rockford Fosgate T500-1bd

X2 12" Memphis Dual 40hm C3 woofers in Dual 12" Vented Black Box

Twisted Pair RCA 6.5m

4AWG Power Wire Kit

17ft 12AWG speaker wire

2-30 Watt ADJ lev Knob

Cars dirty pay no attention to melted snow dirt lol.

Build and pictures in link

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102605-2001-vw-passat/

I nominate myself. Never tried before so might as well.

2004 mustang

pioneer avh3100dvd

6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped at .5

3 crossfire xs v2 18s

Rf 6x8s

Rf p200-2

All Knu wire.

Termlab usaci style (outlaw)

161.2 @ 54 hz

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

My build log

2004 Mustang

3 18s

6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633

DSBP_blue.jpg

I guess I will nominate my selfe. I don't know if I fit with in the rules, I'll have to let the mods decide that. If I am sweet!

Ok, this was and is my first set up. It may not consist of much but, it's all I have.

This is a video of every thing that's in it:

Now, I know how much you guys LOVE pictures :woot: so here you go.

Head unit:

038.jpg

Columns:

001.jpg

0362.jpg

Unfortunately I am unable to find a picture of it completed with the tweeter in it. Sorry :peepwall:

Rear 6x9s:

017.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

015.jpg

Sub + Box:

P8240414.jpg

P8230410-1.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

Here is a video of the sub in action:

Quick List of System:

- RF Punch 12" (4 ohm)

- Kicker DS6930 6x9

- JVC Components

- Alpine M-250

- Dual HU (Not sure of the model)

Build Log

Please Vote! I really need a new system. Thank You! :good:

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

I Nom Myself,

1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport

2 5 1/4 pioneer mids

1 12" Boston 12.5lf

MB Quart DSC480

Alpine CDA-9855

I know its not the baddest thing out there but im just a kid out there that loves car audio and does all my own work. In high school and just scraping by with the rent and bills. this system would mean more than anything...thanks for any consideration.

-InfinityShooter

i nominate my self i dont have a good system to show off thats why i need to win this pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee check out the car it could go in

I am nominating myslef

Youtube Channel for Video: www.youtube.com/dewtweedy

Specs-

* 2006 Chevy Impala LT 3.5L V6

* 15% Rear and Side Windows

* Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD Deck

* 2 Alpine Type R 10's Woofers

* Alpine PDX 1.1000 Amp

* Sound Ordnance Ported Enclosure (On Order)

* Scosche 500 MicroFarad Cap (Sucks/Doesn't Do Shit)

Will be complete in a couple weeks!

(Making a Video This Weekend Of The Progress!)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=1655685430991&set=a.1076342747786.86024.1202752405&theater heres my project and still a work in progress and love to win that system because i dont have enough money to buy amps yet and its a 15 inch aq and the box is not ported and would realy help to get that system. thanks

This is insane. If you already have a system why do you need a new one?! Give it to someone who would LOVE too have a system but cannot afford it; such as myself. Therefore, I am formally nominating myself for the SOTM prize.

Build Jerome: Winning this for me; the odds are slim to none. All i'm running is 2 10" Kickers on a 600W Sony Xplod amp. My deck is a fairly nice Pioneer with Pioneer door speakers all around. Lets be honest here, compared to all these high rollers I'm a peasant to them. So Steve my only request is to find a some sympathy for me. I understand there are multiple people that may do this but please don't feel bad if you decide not to give this to me because I would just put myself in your position and most likely do the same. Thank you for hearing me out.

Much respect

-Jeremy

I doesnt hurt to try right? I know a lot of people have a lot better then me but here he what I do have.

Not to be selfish, but My vote is for myself. check it out http://s803.photobucket.com/home/dirtbikernick0/index

My budget build will go into my car (1989 Plymouth Horizon) in summer once I fix my blown head gasket..

- Box: 3.8 cube box with a 4inch aero port.

- Subwoofers: 4 lanzar maxpro 4ohm 8" inch subs

- Amp: Hifonics Brutus brz 1200.1

- Cheap Pioneer HU

- All walmart 6ga power/ground right now, no extra batteries, no big 3, 90 amp alt :(

- Might put peal-N-seal on the roof.

Somehow if I did win, id probley install half of this on my sister car. lol

Wish me luck! Thanks.

failboat.jpg

guys PLEASE read the rules...you must make a BUILD LOG. your box must be COMPLETE...its got to be at least a SYSTEM not just 6x9s and changing your door speakers...example below

i had said my build was in my sig but ill post a link... i havent updated it but i havent changed anything since then...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94253-1989-mercedes-300e/

this is not a build log...thats you changing out the speakers

And to everyone coming on here to "get free stuff" and the people who work hard on their vehicles to get recognition...its for THEM...not for someone who wants hands outs. its called EARNING the prize...its not just given to them.

keep up the nominations...new people PLEASE READ THE RULES POSTED IN THE FIRST POST

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Next month guys, I HOPE to be worthy of a nomination. It will be tough though, I still have box to build, door panels & rear speaker panels to glass up, as well as some painting and other odds and ends. But I am on it everyday till it's done!

Besides, look at some of these SUPER sweet ass setups some of you guys are putting up this month! I'm kinda glad I have to wait!!!

Keep it up guys! Lookin hella nice!!!!! (mostly)

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

This is insane. If you already have a system why do you need a new one?! Give it to someone who would LOVE too have a system but cannot afford it; such as myself. Therefore, I am formally nominating myself for the SOTM prize.

Also most people have like 5 or less post

OK sry I didn't know u needed to ne a member for yrs. And have 100 post on here to enter. And sry to bring this up but what's up with these people that have 2000+ dollars in a system already entering to win. I say let the little guys like my self win this setup mean it took me 2yrs and 600 dollars to get where I'm at now. If u really want the hobbie to grow and get more people into it stop letting the guys that spend 2000 dollars on just one apm win

So you think that someone who deserves it by pumping hours of their life and their own blood sweat and tears into their vehicle doesn't deserve recognition? What SOTM does is gives a little shine to someone who otherwise may not ever get noticed even though they have some seriously sick skills. I love sotm. But I dont love it for the prize. This is by far and away one of if not the best car audio forum on the planet. Where else do they do things like this for their members? I can't think of any.

now to address the second part. 2000 dollars woulndt touch the budget some of us have for amps or electrical even. We have all came from where you guys have come from at one point and now we are where we are due to hard work and dedication. We bust our ass to spend that money just as some of you do for what you have. We didnt do this overnight. We didnt just wake up and say hey let me dump my soul into a vehicle. We busted our asses for them.

Ive said it many times before. This is not for the prize. This is for bragging rights. For one month you have been declared the biggest baddest system on the biggest and baddest car audio forum around. The prize is just the icing on the cake.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

^^^^

Times fuckin 2.

I work 60 hours a week, sometimes more to be able to afford this wonderful thing we call a hobby. Maybe I'll actually finish a setup on of these days to Be lucky enough to be nominated by my e-peers/friends as having some kind of skills, N8 will you shoot me a text? Kinda wanting to

Get involved in this if possible.

912-308-1115 if you didn't know.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I agree with dustin and n8....

Sorry to clutter this up anymore than it is but man I have never seen so many people crying abt "he's already got a system give it to me....." dude I'm sorry but you guys need to go somewhere else with your sob stories..... Any and all of the guys on here that deserve the nom. And then some that haven't made it yet... We have came from where you guys are and some even lower than where you are..... I work my ass off to have what I have! I work 12hr swing shifts at a power plant been here since I got out of high school.... It's called working and saving, then you too can have a "big/nice system"

Man to be honest I could care less about any prizes I wanted to be in last months with no prize but my amps wernt in yet...... If I do anything I will either give the set up to my chick or tell audio savings and nick that I dnt need it and to pass it on to the next guy in line..... It's all about the bragging rights man and for people to actually notice how much time, blood, sweat, and tears go into our builds....

And you dnt have to have 378 subs and 2778888 watts and spend 10k to win sotm it's all about your build and what youv put into it......

Just my 2c

**Any mods can feel free to delete this if they do some noob/ spring cleaning in the thread, just wanted to get that out there

Blake

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png