March 2011 SOTM Nominations- Sponsored by Audio Savings

with that being said, thank you chode (you are the man bro )and great job doing what you do.cableguy you have a sweet truck to i love the chevys

sent you a pm bro ... check it out :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Hey guys...I want in on this one. Instead of doing pics throughout the whole build, I did videos.

Click Here to see my whole build log. Pretty sick setup for one 15" FI BTL on a Sundown SAZ2000D. Anyways, for your entertainment, Ill add a really hilarious vid of my mother's demo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIhmT9QvslE

mivtCK.png

:ehh:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

I'm sorry, this is what I was suppost to say ...

26203460082_medium.jpg

glad you think so. I feel bad for chode.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm sorry, this is what I was suppost to say ...

26203460082_medium.jpg

hahahaha took the words right out of my mouth. hahahahah

Some peoples kids!!!!

I feel for Nick and all the BS he must have to deal with. Thanks for keeping this going even through all the bullshit Chode. Your doing an awesome job :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I wish there was a small system give-away for us youngins. I just started driving and would like a reasonable setup. Of course they'll nominate some with 6 12"s or some huge ass wall with tons of watts. They'll nominate someone who doesn't need a nice MB Quart system. I hate to bitch but it's true.

I swear to god. you fucking people with your fucking hand out. get a fucking job and earn it just like the rest of us did. It scares the hell out of me to think that your generation with their I need things handed to me because I dont have it is the future of our country. If you want something get off your ass and work for it.

I dont care how old you are. I dont care what your reasons for not having it are. I dont care what race you are. I dont care where you are from. I dont care if you just started driving. I dont care if youre meades kids. The sob stories and bullshit is going to stop now. SOTM is for the best system thats why its called system of the month. Not poor baby needs a handout of the month. The prize is there as a congratulations for a job well done. We didnt have this huge prize last month? Why didnt you enter then? oh thats right because we didnt have a prize that you wanted.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived