Still in the middle of trying to figure out where I'm going to live I kinda put everything on hold. I'll rant a little, hope it all makes sense;

I was supposed to close on my new house 9/20/11 but my job declined my transfer, the underwriter wouldn't write the loan until I had atleast one paycheck in my hands from the new city. My human resources dept told me to put the transfer in again, once again they declined it. This process repeats thru 5 different transfer applications.

In the mean time my builder is pissed, pulls the condo from me and sells it to someone else. Now I have to wait until the next condo is completed in spring.

I am working on trying to get a different job (which is mostly a done deal).

Now the current house I own is under contract and could basically be sold any day. Which is good and bad. Good: because I hate my neighborhood and my daughter deserves a better life. Bad: if it's sold I don't have a new house to live in.

Soooo. I was starting a kerfed box, but started packing my stuff and moving it to my mother's garage 150 miles away in my new city. I decided to have a pro draw up some plans for a box (ram designs) and saw he offers 4th order bandpass boxes. I submitted the order last week.

I'll probably go get my alt installed in a week (maybe 2), ford wants 300-350.00 to install it, and that's why I put it off.

/rant slash update

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

do work son, maybe when you are doing i will post the ninja build log of ninjaz fusion

:peepwall:

:ninja:

Transferred post here ninja boy!

I have been waiting for a long time to see the ninja car.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Just curious to why you would have ford install the alt? Most are pretty much bolt out bolt in type of things, but I don't know your cars configuration.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

For some awesome reason ford decided to put the alt above the a/c compressor. The only way to get to it - take the a/c compressor out; unbolt and replace the alt, then put the ac back in. Plus drain and replace the freon or whatever they use now.

I've taken it to 4 different places, first place said he wanted 1500, second guy said 300, third guy said 200, fourth guy 300. The only reason I'm thinking of taking it to ford is because they are messing with the a/c.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

So I submitted an order to Ryan of ram designs on November 17, had a few conversations through emai/pml about boxes and what not. Emailed him pictures of the trunk and details of measurements.... Nothing. I figure well it's thanksgiving maybe he took some time off work. A week goes by, nothing. I send him an email asking if he received all the pics and measurements, nothing. I've sent him a couple pm's and a couple emails, now it's been almost a month. still nothing. I completely understand if your busy, but how long does it take to type an email saying give me x amount to time to finish up my previous orders.

I hate to be critical but it's been a month with no contact.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Well an update worth posting: found a guy to put my alt in finally. Appt scheduled for Friday morning, so I will try to get some voltage before and afters. Now to get another rebuild to go fourth order bp. Get another run of power and a run of ground.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Don't want to jinx anything just yet, but I think I got another bandpass designer.

Tomorrow morning is the big day for my alt to go in.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

O I'm tuned on this shit. Keep the pics coming.

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Your title reminds me of a build that was done with only Fusion equipment :nea: But looks like you got some decent gear going!

And the kerfed box you started on looks wery familiar to the one I built for my indoor system:

(hope this isn't too much of a thread jack)

IMAG0404.jpg

I can remove it if nessesairy

Archived