kl0wn Posted March 5, 2011 Report Posted March 5, 2011 totally a fan of this guy When I saw you reply to this thread, I figured it was going to be a reply like this haha That interview was pretty funny, I was laughing the whole damn time. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
sprkn_ranger Posted March 5, 2011 Report Posted March 5, 2011 Great shit, he needs to write a book with all his charlieisms. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
jakobebassbudds Posted March 5, 2011 Report Posted March 5, 2011 Seriously man lol. Id love to smoke a few bowls with him, and just trip off whatever he says yep x2 2 12ks and i dont know what to do build in the works!
gibsonm21 Posted March 5, 2011 Report Posted March 5, 2011 I love the guys movies, but this week, him in the spot light, he has said some funnnny sht This was on AOL tonite: Some phrases he said that will be memorized for a long time Charlie the "Winner" ►"[i was] bangin' 7-gram rocks and finishing them because that's how I roll. I have one speed, one gear ... go!" ►"I mean, what's not to love? Especially when you see how I party. Man, it was epic. The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards all of 'em just look like droopy-eyed armless children." ►"What's the cure, medicine to make me like them? Not gonna happen. I'm bi-winning. I win here, I win there. Now what? If I'm bipolar, aren't there moments when a guy like crashes?" ►"You borrow my brain for five seconds and just be like 'Dude, can't handle it! Unplug this bastard!' ... It fires in a way that is perhaps not from this terrestrial realm." ►"I am on a drug, it's called 'Charlie Sheen.' It's not available 'cause if you try it once you will die. Your face will melt off, and children will weep over your exploded body." Charlie the "Poet" ►"I've got magic. I've got poetry at my fingertips." ►"I wanted to watch 'Jaws' on the ocean in the dark and be afraid." ►"It's been a tsunami. And I've been riding it on a mercury surfboard." ►"I'm still alive, which is pretty cool." :rofl: I think you need to add one more. "I sign checks on the front, not the back!" -Charlie ROTFL 08 Tahoe 2 sets of JL Zr 650s 2 15" RE XXX(New) DC 5k
BeatBox Posted March 5, 2011 Report Posted March 5, 2011 totally a fan of this guy When I saw you reply to this thread, I figured it was going to be a reply like this haha That interview was pretty funny, I was laughing the whole damn time. that was great "Dying is for FOOLS!" :rofl: thats "epic" and its full of "winn"
04SDExplorer Posted March 7, 2011 Report Posted March 7, 2011 Sheen FTW!!!!!!!!!!! Times 2!!! 2004 Explorer Limited 24" Lexani "pyros" wrapped in 255/30/24 pirelli's 270 Amp MechMan Alt. (2)Stinger SPP-2150's (2)Sundown NightShade 15's IA 40.1
uhoh_45 Posted March 7, 2011 Report Posted March 7, 2011 R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.