Sonic Electronix

just a random question would be nice if someone answered

Ummm? Ask nick or somebody from Fi? Lol. I always thought that they just picked letters that sounded good together: BTL. BL. Q

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

I cant find the answer anywhere. Some other forums have asked the same question but you have to register to see the posts. Hawaii car audio is one of them.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Q means QUIET to throw people off until the bass drops :pardon:

BL is..... is..... BUILT LOUD?

BTL..... BUILT TO LAST?

Pulling those out the ass

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

BL is buzz lightyear, i think from his son. so they used the initials BL. that's what i remember from the thread i saw last but not 100% sure if that's factual.

can't remember what they said BTL stands for. it's on the tip of my tongue. i'll edit my post if i remember lol