So me being smart though I would have my current vehicle until it shit the bed, decided to put some Sundown Audio stickers/decals on my rear windshield and on my two front doors (the actual door not the window). For anyone who doesn't know, it's that type of decal that comes on a piece of paper and you put it on wherever and pull the paper away leaving the decal. Well each letter of sundown audio is it's own little sticker I guess you could say.

What I'm asking is, is there an easy way to get these off or do I just do it the old fashioned way and scrape them off for hours with my non existent fingernails? I'm selling my jeep and I need these off.

Thanks in advance :drinks:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

So me being smart though I would have my current vehicle until it shit the bed, decided to put some Sundown Audio stickers/decals on my rear windshield and on my two front doors (the actual door not the window). For anyone who doesn't know, it's that type of decal that comes on a piece of paper and you put it on wherever and pull the paper away leaving the decal. Well each letter of sundown audio is it's own little sticker I guess you could say.

What I'm asking is, is there an easy way to get these off or do I just do it the old fashioned way and scrape them off for hours with my non existent fingernails? I'm selling my jeep and I need these off.

If they are from Techforce good luck getting them off~ :popcorn: Those things are made to last! :drink40:

I messed up a small Sundown Audio sticker on my windshield and it was pure hell getting that thing off, it literally came off in small chips, although I did use only my fingernail.

Maybe try a razor blade to get it started? Be careful not to cut yourself or scratch the windshield though. Maybe there is a better tool out there for the job?

Someone care to chime in with more experience!?

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

a heat gun helps so does gooo-gone

and window ones just use a razerblade and scrape them off

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Goo Gone and Dental floss :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

If they are from Techforce good luck getting them off~ :popcorn: Those things are made to last! :drink40:

I messed up a small Sundown Audio sticker on my windshield and it was pure hell getting that thing off, it literally came off in small chips, although I did use only my fingernail.

Maybe try a razor blade to get it started? Be careful not to cut yourself or scratch the windshield though. Maybe there is a better tool out there for the job?

Someone care to chime in with more experience!?

They do make good ass decals. I started using only my finger nail and I only got half a letter off. :lol:

a heat gun helps so does gooo-gone

and window ones just use a razerblade and scrape them off

I'll have to try this. maybe a hair dryer would work?

I use windex and a razor blade. Usually works pretty good!

Goo Gone and Dental floss :)

Never thought of dental floss but thats a good idea to prevent scratches

Thanks for the responses guys. Now I just need the weather to improve so I can attempt this again. 8)

none of the above. razor blade (single edge) for the glass. Adhesive eraser for the paint. lubricate with baby shampoo and water in a spray bottle, and put it in a drill at low speed...comes right off. The eraser wheel will run you about $40 at Autozone or pepboys. DO NOT LET IT GET HOT!!! you will burn the paint. keep it slow and keep it moving. don't settle it on one spot.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

none of the above. razor blade (single edge) for the glass. Adhesive eraser for the paint. lubricate with baby shampoo and water in a spray bottle, and put it in a drill at low speed...comes right off. The eraser wheel will run you about $40 at Autozone or pepboys. DO NOT LET IT GET HOT!!! you will burn the paint. keep it slow and keep it moving. don't settle it on one spot.

I'll see how I fare with the other methods. I don't have $40. or a drill... <_<

But if none of those work I'll have to try this.

definitely this. used to use it to get factory adhesive off of trunk lids from emblems...but don't try and use it on plastic; only metal. and back windshield I agree on a razorblade.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco