Jump to content

The "What's your job" thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

I manage the Corporate engineering team that looks after the fibre optic infrastructure for Canada's largest cable company. Great team, lots of opportunity, new things to learn and do every day, have been with the company for 12, managing for 5, no 2 days are rarley the same; LOVE IT.

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU

Posted

im beaten with a switch, forced to do things for bread and water sometimes not even that. If they see this i may get 50 lashes with the whip.

Posted

Commercial Truck Driver @ SWIFT in Fontana,Ca

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

Commercial Truck Driver @ SWIFT in Fontana,Ca

you ran me off the road the other day...

isn't swift down there on the same street as marten?

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

I do detail n mechanic wrk for a used car lot in nashville tn tha owner is a cheap tight ass dat wont give any of us raises n i woulda dun left n got anotha job but nobody round here wnts 2 hire me since I got a felony so im stuc 4 now

Posted

I use to work for NUMMI (new united motor manufacturing inc) we made mostly all the Toyota's and pontiacs. I use to install the visors on every Toyota prius. That place shut down now I'm a cashier for the 76/ Circle K gas station. I downgraded from 19.75 hr to 8.50 hr. I use to have so much extra money now I barely even make it. Right now a job is a job.

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Posted

I do some things with network infrastructures, servers, computers,switches,programming,scripting and some things from the command prompt. And when needed some chit that ninjas cant talk about

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 392 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...