that thing is a beast man get more power and im sure you'll get ahtt thing moving have you considered PSI?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Didnt really put much thought into it cause it still works. But i bought it used so I was curious what it would cost to freshen it up. If i ever blow it who knows. Its got 1500 watts on it.. underpowered a little bit but it has some crazy excursion.. still not impressed though. Box is to their listed specs. real peaky

SMDSIG3.png

lol... thanks for the responses guys. again.. dont care to recone this thing right now, its not blown. Maybe i named the thread wrong. I should have named it "daaaaaaaamn" cause thats what I was trying to share here. I posted in the off topic cause thats what this was meant to be. Just seemed like the most expensive recone ive ever seen and wanted to share with those interested. Again.. dont care to recone this sub, will not use a psi recone. Probably never recone it, but I was curious what it would cost and it was more than i expected.

SMDSIG3.png

Strange...

I have paid $192.00 for a CSX15.22 recently (incl shipping to The Netherlands)

generalbunkersignature2.jpg

______Some people and performances are beyond words______

Chairman of the foundation "Propper-Droppers Holland" 2012

Founder of the European delegation of `Propper-Droppers' 2011

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ MultiMedia advanced 2010

European Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

BeNeLux vice Champion dB-drag street-A 2007

Dutch vice Champion dB-drag ministreet-sedan 2004

Propper Droppers is about deep, ground wobbling, elephant-and-whale stimulating Street Bass.

The deep stuff. We test at different frequencies from deep, to low to snake’s belly. (Like 20Hz anyone?)

that thing is a beast man get more power and im sure you'll get ahtt thing moving have you considered PSI?

X2. try fixmyspeaker.com OR possibly rusty could do it??? call & ask lol.

this was going to be my recommendation also

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

lol... thanks for the responses guys. again.. dont care to recone this thing right now, its not blown. Maybe i named the thread wrong. I should have named it "daaaaaaaamn" cause thats what I was trying to share here. I posted in the off topic cause thats what this was meant to be. Just seemed like the most expensive recone ive ever seen and wanted to share with those interested. Again.. dont care to recone this sub, will not use a psi recone. Probably never recone it, but I was curious what it would cost and it was more than i expected.

Call up DD and get a quote for an 18" composite cone recone with an 8" CF cap, and a low impedance. And that price is without them doing it.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

and that DD recone is for high power applications.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yeah screw psi/fix my speaker

my folded cones and mismatched recones ftl

hit up ssacket on ca.com/caco

and also a sa 12? are you kidding me?

Edited by wenn_du_weinst

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.