Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

They just took the subs..but yeah, Phillips head..and thats how they got in, I can see scratched paint on my back windshield where they pried it open.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Posted

well thats a pluss but still pretty messed up

first things first...r3no if thats ur girl in ur pic dont be offended bro but holy fuck shes HOTT

thieves suck if u want my shit be man enough to come take it from me while im there :fing23::biggun::snipersmilie::roller: and then :buttlick:

El Oh El ....you've never heard of Jayden James, the porn star?!

OT: That sucks bro, chances of getting it back are very unlikely, just get an aftermarket so it doesn't happen again....also, maybe make a false floor and bolt the box to that from the inside of it

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Your lucky that they only took your system. I still don't understand how so many pee spend so much on their systems and don't think about up-grading their alarm system. I work at a shop In Santa Ana California. about 50% of all people that come in have to replace their windows and the head unit. I always tell them any alarm as long as it's install right with all door trigger wired up right and a shock sensor.But most important is the two way alarm. That tells you the alarm is going off!!!!!!!!! Before you get your system back in get a good alarm any DEI two way alarm will do. I hope that other learn how important it is to have a good alarm. Before they end up in the same position

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Sorry to hear that...I just got hit last week, although my loss wasnt as substantial as yours...Im very glad to hear that your insurance covered it..

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Posted

Sorry to hear this, someone deserves an ass whipping over this shit

  • pa-pa-platypus

  • sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Posted

Sorry to hear this, someone deserves an ass whipping over this shit

x2. hope i dont get jacked too after my build. just dont want to get in that situation involving cops (nothing against them, just dont like being in a any situation with the laws)

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

I really hate seeing posts like this. Reminds me of when I got my shit jacked, and it makes me feel sick to my stomach every time. I hope you get your shit back, but more importantly, learn from your mistakes (i.e. the factory alarm, how easily they got the stuff out) and use all that to make your setup safer. I know how bad it sucks to have your shit jacked, and I wouldnt wish it on anyone. Good luck with dealing with your insurance, hopefully they wont screw you over like mine did.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Posted

Fuckin thieves.

One was a meth head? Figures.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Posted

Fuckin thieves.

One was a meth head? Figures.

Yeah I know, im still pretty fuckin pissed right now, and the state I'm in right now...if it comes up on craigslist right now someone might seriously get killed

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Posted

Idk if you do this already, but from now on take your car to the insurance place and give them copies of all your receipts you have for you equipment. Let them take pics too. then if it happens again your covered for everything with not as many questions.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9351 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...