The Next big Earthquake in California? Predicted 3/19/2011

Ok....

Ill turn it down for all you guys..

Sorry.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

one more day? hope it hits Canada instead of cali lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i didnt watch the video but i heard about it the other day and been scaring the shit out of people if it happens it happens ill be in Fresno at the MECA competition.

The MECA comp is the week after this, not the day of.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

well shit i dont know how far its gonna reach, but imma be ready to haul ass out of here if it does happen!! if it dont happen i hope that dude dies a terrible death for scaring the shit out of me right now :trippy:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

People worry about shit like this for no real reason. It's like saying...man...the sun is going to rise soon...of course its going to happen at that exact moment but you're predicting the inevitable. You know why native american rain dancers were right 75% of the time right...because they just kept dancing until it rained.

California lies on some of the most active fault lines in platonic history. Of course an earthquake is going to happen there...its BEEN experiencing earthquakes. Let's not waste any more time on wasted fears and not give way to useless common sense.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

its bound to happen. Hopefully, none of us are around to witness or be involved in it. Odds are, it gonna be nasty. I not out the water either. Tennessee, I believe, had one of the biggest quake in the history of the US and I heard another one is past due.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

I'm not what you'd consider a religious person, but I do pray that this guy is wrong. And honestly I really think that unless you're really damn sure, you shouldnt be "speculating" on things like this; its only gonna cause people to freak out.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Archived