March 2011 SOTM Vote- Sponsored by Audio Savings

March 2011 SOTM Vote  

411 members have voted

1. 1. March 2011 SOTM Vote

Man I'm sorry, but the person who IS gonna win this, in my opinion, should not even be eligible. The rules say the box must be finished, rt? I don't think the winner has a finished box, the whole rear of his wall is bare wood, and the install looks sloppy to me. Supposedly, its more about the install, and the skills displayed in building "the Most Bad-ass System", than about the equipment.

Maybe it's due to all the kids getting on here, and voting for the "HARDEST HITTING" system, instead of the all around best.

I am NOT talking about my car, as I know there are SEVERAL systems here that are done a lot better than mine.

I just think that the principal behind the contest, and how it actually is, is two different things.

Maybe this should be split into two categories: Nicest install and Hardest Hitting. B/C THIS months winner is not the best install.

Or, maybe the voting should only be done by people w/ build logs on this site. Then, maybe the right person would win. That's just my opinion, Idk?

sorry but you def sound upset that your airbag monitors and strangely placed 6x9s didnt win. this is system of the month and were not splitting it. obviously your wrong if 146 more people voted for him. you may not think its the best install because you didnt win "free stuff" and your jealous but thats no reason to slap him in the face and down him. sorry but you will no longer be allowed in SOTM any further for that.

ANYWAY CONGRATZ DEREK!!! THAT BITCH IS BADASS!!!!!!

Second Place lunchbox.inc

Third Place dc98hoe

winners please contact snafu for your prize. let him know your name and place you received

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

sorry but you def sound upset that your airbag monitors and strangely placed 6x9s didnt win. this is system of the month and were not splitting it. obviously your wrong if 146 more people voted for him. you may not think its the best install because you didnt win "free stuff" and your jealous but thats no reason to slap him in the face and down him. sorry but you will no longer be allowed in SOTM any further for that.

Third Place dc98hoe

winners please contact snafu for your prize. let him know your name and place you received

Hahahahahahaha, wow? First, I don't have any 6x9's, got rid of them 9 months ago. Second, I know for sure I don't deserve to win, and I'm not slapping anyone in the face. He obviously has a sic ass system, I simply stated that I thought the wrong person won. I THOUGHT OTHERS HAD DONE A BETTER JOB.

So, I'm not entitled to my own opinion? I guess you gotta be a MOD to state your opinion around here.

AND I could care less about being in this contest, it's not like I EVER had a chance of winning. I didn't have enough money in my build, AND, I run Kicker. I was simply trying to fill space, so the voting could start.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Third Place dc98hoe

Hahahahahahaha, wow? First, I don't have any 6x9's, got rid of them 9 months ago. Second, I know for sure I don't deserve to win, and I'm not slapping anyone in the face. He obviously has a sic ass system, I simply stated that I thought the wrong person won. I THOUGHT OTHERS HAD DONE A BETTER JOB.

So, I'm not entitled to my own opinion? I guess you gotta be a MOD to state your opinion around here.

AND I could care less about being in this contest, it's not like I EVER had a chance of winning. I didn't have enough money in my build, AND, I run Kicker. I was simply trying to fill space, so the voting could start.

you dont have to be a mod to state your opinion but your opinion isnt welcome on this subject. You didnt win, someone else did and nobody gives a shit whether or not you think his system is worthy or not. The system i thought was best didnt win either, but that is taking NOTHING from the person who did win!

I really am dissapointed with your attitude. You sound like a crybaby. "i didnt have enough money in my build, and i run kicker" WHAAAAAAAAA......someone with kicker can easily win. Im glad you didnt and i am also glad you are not going to be participating in further contests. We dont need that here.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

congrats drek this is seriously one of the best collections of systems ive ever seen in SOTM and not only did you win but you won pretty hardcore.

bravo, enjoy your winnings and keep on beatin that mustang to hell

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

CONGRATS to the DESERVING WINNERS this month!!!!!

DREK, i really love your system and you do deserve to win!!! I will get your stuff ready to ship after i get off work.

Congrats to Second Place lunchbox.inc - $100 worth of "SMD Partner Credits" - you can use towards anything from one of the above partners.

Third Place dc98hoe $50 towards anything from the above partners...

Just let Snafu or Chode know what you want to do with it!

CONGRATS TO ALL :drinks:

AND ALSO THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT PARTICIPATED AND DID NOT COMPLAIN! :yahoo:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Third Place dc98hoe

you dont have to be a mod to state your opinion but your opinion isnt welcome on this subject. You didnt win, someone else did and nobody gives a shit whether or not you think his system is worthy or not. The system i thought was best didnt win either, but that is taking NOTHING from the person who did win!

I really am dissapointed with your attitude. You sound like a crybaby. "i didnt have enough money in my build, and i run kicker" WHAAAAAAAAA......someone with kicker can easily win. Im glad you didnt and i am also glad you are not going to be participating in further contests. We dont need that here.

the man has spoken. Shame that it always comes to this from people who feel that they deserve something.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

congrats drek your system is truly beastly, and lunchbox good job, and i got my 3rd - 3rd so divided thats a 1st lol thanx for all my supporters

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

First off congratulations to the winner!

I have been away a few days and missed all the drama in this thread. Purplehaze, I do still support you continuing your build here, as I stated in your thread. I also respect everyone's right to an opinion. However, since SOTM is voted on by forum users, I believe it is as fair as could be. Good luck in you build(s) whatever path you choose.

Archived