Sierra on 26s. 20,000 watts daily (PICS)

Sweet truck- I like the color a lot, and Atomic subs are always cool. I have no idea why GM didn't give them disc brakes all around though...ever considered upgrading them because of the 26s and system weight? Still though, that's a fine setup.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Sweet truck- I like the color a lot, and Atomic subs are always cool. I have no idea why GM didn't give them disc brakes all around though...ever considered upgrading them because of the 26s and system weight? Still though, that's a fine setup.

If I'm not mistaken GM put 4 wheel discs on the Silverados in 99-2000 and they had a ton of problems with them warping on the back.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

my 01 has discs and they been fine the 2 years i owned it. who ever knows what gm does. i work at a gm dealership now and ive been here 10 years and i still cant figure them dumbazzs out

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

ya i hate drums. i was looking into big brake kits but the way my rims have the deep dish them they turn back into the truck there is no room. I cant even get anyone to make dust covers for them.. i like the way they fit the truck though..

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

badass truck...and nice to see you over here....I have seen you on ca.com...I remember seeing the pics with the RE MTs in it

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

badass truck...and nice to see you over here....I have seen you on ca.com...I remember seeing the pics with the RE MTs in it

ya ihad about 3 mt setups all below windowline and all equipment in the cab i just said screw it and went balls to the wall and i think this electrical could handle alot more then what i go on it.. I have seen people running 20k on 2 alts.. so if i ever want to go even bigger which i migh dow ith amps in time im capable of it

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

Archived