Sonic Electronix

Like the title says, whats the 'best' low-end brand? like sony, crunch, mtx, dual and brands like that? My friend has 2 sony xplods powered by an xplod amp in his trunk that sounds good and gets pretty loud and on the plus theyre cheap. Ive never heard a 'real' system so that is one of the reasons they sound so good to me and i was thinking about getting some xplods because they sound good and theyre cheap. I just want some input on the lower end brands. Thank You.

Also i would like your guys' opinion on this: Go the cheap route and get an xplod system or buy one aq sdc2.5 12 sub and a 1200d amp and then just save up for the other sub later.

Edited by JordanSchumaker

my fav cheap gear was my Crunch ground pounder stuff. 2 GP 15"s and the GP1600 @ .5 ohms. Absolutely dropped. You can't go wrong with AQ either and slowly build up.

Edited by ChampN252

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

save up.

dont go cheap.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

audiopipe... hands down is the best budget stuff you can really get, you can do a full system install with everything made of audiopipe except batt/alt/radio.. lol

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Who's the fastest slow guy?

Who's the prettiest ugly chick?

Who's the smartest retard?

Who's the skinniest fat guy?

Either you'll get what you're going to get or you save up. I've never seen threads like this actually persuade the OP in a different direction. Honestly you seem set, and have given reasons as to why. Might as well just do it. You already know what the general consensus is going to be.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Who's the fastest slow guy?

Who's the prettiest ugly chick?

Who's the smartest retard?

Who's the skinniest fat guy?

Either you'll get what you're going to get or you save up. I've never seen threads like this actually persuade the OP in a different direction. Honestly you seem set, and have given reasons as to why. Might as well just do it. You already know what the general consensus is going to be.

wow i died reading those q's. whos the smartest dumb person?

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

My friend has 2 sony xplods powered by an xplod amp in his trunk that sounds good and gets pretty

soooo going in my sig lol.

and it really depends on the sub, not the brand, and what kind of music you like. a $100 sub might do better at 30hz than a $400 sub.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!