I hate samsung phones. I think theyre all pieces of shit. Ive had multiple through sprint and they all freeze or do something funky.i have a samsung seek and its doing ok, just a matter of time until it fucks up... :popcorn:

X2. Samsung sucks fat meaty dick as far as my experiences have went.

I just went to sprint and i have no complants at all with them or my new evo :yahoo:

But I have had the intercept before and no how bad it sucks get the evo and bet you would like sprint again :good:

2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz

19 cubes net 245sq in of port

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

Rockford Fosgat Power Series

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back

big 3 with 1/0 knukonceptz wire

3 runs of +/- 1/0 knukonceptz wire

IT LBS

Fuck the tiny ass iphones :D ....I just got a HTC Inspire 4G a couple wks ago and I love it

Been with AT&T since 2005 so I'm a high revenue customer, so when I got the inspire I got an extra $50 off, it was already only $100 since I was renewing my 2yr contract, so for $89 with tax I have an amazing smart phone. Never had issues with AT&T, also, my ex works for one of their Device Support Center "stores". If you have an issue with your phone just bring it into this special store and they will try to solve the issue, if they can't you get a refurb if they have your phone in stock (no Iphones though).

One other thing, when I got my phone a few wks ago the rep told me that they just started free mobile to mobile on any network so that is gonna save a ton of minutes, plus give me more rollover which is good cuz I only have 450 anytime

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Sorry you got F'd over man... I have been with Sprint for several years and never ever had an issue.. I love my new Evo4g its a bad ass phone... The only problem i have is that i live in the middle of nowhere and the service leaves a little bit to be desired but where im at none of the Cellular providers have stable service so its just my living area is all lol

Hope this doesnt totally sour your feelings with Sprint they are a good company in my opinion :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

intercept is for ppl on a budget...personally recommend them to my girl friends... lol... if you want a real phone...evo 4g is so much better...

well i love the motorola droid x...

as of right now... cdma phones i recommend are motorola droid x... HTC incredible (if you like smaller form factor)... HTC EVO 4g.... and Samsung Facinate...

I work in the Cellular industry...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

That phone is junk man it's too bad they got you to go with it, but generally speaking they up-sell so I'm a little hesitant to believe they talked you into going with a low end phone instead of an EVO. Since you mention your dad and $1200 you failed to mention that was for 4+ phones. What do you think they are going to give you 4 phones worth what 1600+/- for free? Most of your problems seem to revolve around that store and the phone. If at all possible I would try another store.

On a related note, Angry Birds is an intensive game... You didn't buy a top of the line Android phone so you shouldn't expect it to work. That would have been like me complaining it was slow on my Hero... To take that further make sure you aren't using animated backgrounds, haptic feedback, or the like. Also I have 4 phones and my bill is $129 or $149 (forget which) a month for unlimited data/txt and 1600 shared peak minutes which no other carrier can touch so I'm confused at why your dad would be asking for a better deal. You might need to check their plans again.

Edited by UnderLoK

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

I dont see that as a Sprint problem so much as its a Samsung problem. Every samsung phone I have ever had was crap.

EVO + Sprint + 4G = WIN

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.