Superjay Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 very clean...impressive Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
philip Posted March 23, 2011 Author Report Posted March 23, 2011 don't forget that those 8's are ported. other randomness needed covers on the inside. here's a video. thanks for looking. with the exception of paint, welding for the exhaust, and the front speaker grills, this is a true example of a self built not bought car. built on work time. lol!!!!
philip Posted March 23, 2011 Author Report Posted March 23, 2011 my matrix is gonna get rebuilt soon. watch out for it. thanks kaimana for making this video many many moons ago.
kryptonite Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 Very clean, I like it DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
fecupe2001 Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 I fucking love it man, very clean job!! I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
dwright27 Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 I'm feelin the blue tiny 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
langsdon2 Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 Yeah Im usually not a fan of colored tint but with that paint job it looks pretty sharp. Jay's thinking sponsorship. Bang em if you got em
Kobieblu Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 thaTS SWEET I OWN A 95 CIVIC LOVE THE HONDAS I WOULD LIKE TO DO A BUILD TO A 89 CRX RF love
notorious97200 Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 Nice crx. Very nice work ! You took a totally different direction : no more spl for you !!! But I think it can/must be loud with this ported box ! black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
bryanbowles90 Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 Wow! Impressive! Thanks for not ricing this car out. It's good to know there is still hope for imports in this country. Buddy of mine used to run 2 W6's in a 91 'rex. Fucking pounded... wishin' I could be as fly as you fine folks......
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.