BlaneC Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 Idk what makes them decide but I've gotten tickets for tint from 3 different chps and only 1 was a fine, and that dude had a problem with me for some reason.
99vic Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 can you still get a dr note? my wife has bad migraine's to where she goes to the er for shots. and in the summer the brightness makes her have more. thats the only reason i really tinted the fronts. hoping to calm them down when the weather clears up. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Dan2427 Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 Tint laws are BS, I wish they would go back to secondary law or whatever. Where they can only ticket you for it, if your doin something else wrong. Same with seatbelts I think its rediculous you dont have to wear a helmet riding a motorcycle but must where a seat belt in a car. I still wear my seat belt I just think the helmet and seatbelts should be the same way. I have gotten 16 tint tickets in 2 years and I wasnt speeding or driving wrecklessly or doing anything wrong for that matter, just pulled me over for tint being too dark and it was 15% compared to 5% that I'm seeing so much now. And Minnesota just passed a law this last summer saying no shop is allowed to tint under 47% anymore and legal is 50 in MN 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
jconnway Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 there are tint laws here in ny but I have yet to be pulled for it and I even have the windshield darkened up. it seems like some places really enforce it though, luckily, not around here Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
BlitZ Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 i know some counties are different. here in alameda county its a fix it ticket. my friend got one in modesto(stanislaus county)and it was non correctable. your best bet would be to find another cop and ask him... old set up Alpine IDA-X305S Memphis M-Class 4x6" Focal Access 6.5" Hifonics BRZ2100.1D 2x DC Audio Lvl 4 15's Big 3, DR44 Alt, Yellow Top http://www.youtube.com/user/SicNoma003
BlitZ Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 can you still get a dr note? my wife has bad migraine's to where she goes to the er for shots. and in the summer the brightness makes her have more. thats the only reason i really tinted the fronts. hoping to calm them down when the weather clears up. Medical Exemption - State law does NOT allow medical exemptions that would allow you use special tint. they would probably tell her to wear sunglasses... old set up Alpine IDA-X305S Memphis M-Class 4x6" Focal Access 6.5" Hifonics BRZ2100.1D 2x DC Audio Lvl 4 15's Big 3, DR44 Alt, Yellow Top http://www.youtube.com/user/SicNoma003
OrionStang Posted March 23, 2011 Author Report Posted March 23, 2011 My pops can sign it off. But I still want to know what the cop bases the decision on, fix-it or not. And does any one know the fine? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
SQMonte Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 This is the risk we take, knew this going in to it so I'm not gonna complain.....this law went in to effect a year or two ago. Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
99vic Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 can you still get a dr note? my wife has bad migraine's to where she goes to the er for shots. and in the summer the brightness makes her have more. thats the only reason i really tinted the fronts. hoping to calm them down when the weather clears up. Medical Exemption - State law does NOT allow medical exemptions that would allow you use special tint. they would probably tell her to wear sunglasses... thanks for looking that up yeah she wears sunglasses just thought the tint would help more. looks like ill be taking it off. i dont need another ticket. speeding + red light tickets = 1100 in 1 month that was enough lol REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
BlaneC Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 My pops can sign it off. But I still want to know what the cop bases the decision on, fix-it or not. And does any one know the fine? my fine was somewhere around 200$
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.