assman

that is loud as shit whether you're impressed or not. the only thing i dont like about the extreme classes is the the cars are so deadened with all the concrete (for obvious reasons) that u barely even know they are burping. its just not very fun to watch as a spectator...regardless..im impressed!

I agree I was at the Bolivar MO event (steves 300th) and Oh hell, dude with a primered grey van in the supermod class hit a 179.XXX and all you heard was a buzzzz not loud enough to be a fart, but still that is a shitton of work and I am impressed! I know how much work goes into those heavy hitters cuzz we gots our van!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I wish I could take part in a build like that one day. I would never be able to afford doing something like that. They don't even have real competitions where I live. (Alabama) I wish I could just go to a comp.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

yea..i mean a ton of science goes into those vehichles with regards to sub/port placement, box construction, and dash and consol construction...mad props to anyone who is on their game like alan...i just prefer to watch some groundpounders like in bassrace

i likes me some audio stuff...

yeah im not gonna hate on this at all. that is an amazing accomplishment with any amount of subs.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

180+ is freaking insane. <<< Make that shit your pants insane! Personally I am far more impressed with a 150+ daily driven vehichle that someone spent their hard earned money on & built themselves. I'm not saying that I could build a 180+ system but with those types of sponsers & I imagine an endless amount of $$$ & professional help designing / constructing, a burp-o-matic - fart machine just doesn't impress me all that much. I like groundpounders that cause people to drop their food in Taco bell when you are in the drive thru!

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

well...........i can tell you from experience...........that there is a shitload of money into that car..........and every other Extreme/Supermod vehicle............builds.........REbuilds,,,,,,,,testing,,,,,,,rebuild..........testing rebuild............

and the rebuild...........

Steel,wood,lexan,concrete,batteries,,,,suspension mods.structeral reinforcement.........

I poured so much money down the tube...in my van...........it isnt even funny.........

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

then you gotta have a trailer...heavy enough to haul the pig...............and a gas guzzler to tow the pig..........

Never again..........

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

• 3 weeks later...

Archived