Do you hate, or love america?

If you hate this hate America, FUCK YOU. get out we dont want you here. Move to Iraq.

Fuck America and fuck you! Lmfao

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

i love the food here lol

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

fuckin cops, they all need to die.

i usually respect your posts, but this is just way off. granted, there are a lot of dumb ass cops out there, but there are also some genuinely good ones.

This x100000. The post was all around ignorant (which was surprising b/c of who he is). Im killing myself not to go off on him tbh. w/e

My dads a cop and I stop by and chill with some officers, sergeants, and detectives. I agree- some of them are complete assholes (not towards me), and some are cool as fawk. I wouldnt go out with them or anything (besides one), but for being a officers theyre chill.

There are things I love about this country but things I hate too

Im still extremely young, so I have a LOT to learn..but from some shit Ive seen, I agree

it could be a HELL of a lot worse. if you see a lot of fucked up people then be a force of change. do everything you can to be a good example of an american or even just a decent human. if not, your just part of the problem.

I agree 100% :drinks:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

herbykw that is the wrong attitude brotha

if we are going to remain the best country in the world (debatable) then we need to fight to keep it that way. true?

that means when we hate something we let someone know.

there is a lot i hate here but there is even more i hate elsewhere.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

the government is messed up

all these countries hate us, and would love to TRY and blow us up, yet when they have something major go wrong or a natural disaster or seomthin were the first ones there giving shit tons of money we dont have and aiding them, once they think they are good again, they kick us out and want to blow us up again. whens the government gonna get their heads out of their ass'?

i have close family and friends who are police and military so from talking to them its a lot ppl dont know that goes on that ppl at the end of the day dont know about b/c they dont inform themselves and take action.........but we are all ppl the system (govt) will always be flawed b/c of ppl so what can you do.......my uncle hates arresting ppl b/c he feels like your guilty until proven innocent and no matter what you say after he puts cuffs on you its not changing but he has a job to do so damn.

2011 Chevy Tahoe

HU - Alpine W530

Wire - NVX (1/0 Envy Flex)

Amps - 2 DC Audio 5ks

Subs - 2 DC Audio XL18s

Alternators - Mechman (270a + stock)

Batts - 1 D3400 (front) + 4 D2700s (rear)

Bussbars - Toolmaker

Mids - ???

Tweets - NVX

Our government has a ton of flaws that is true, but overall we have it pretty goddamn good compared to every other country on the planet. Be thankful for what we do have.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

im with alot of u guys. love the country and fuck the government. 90% of their asses need to be fired cus theyr not worth a dam. all they want to do any more is fuck over the ppl they are supposed to be elected to help. and that was sum shit over the basketball pole. that cop flat ass lied to that guy on camera. seems like a big ass waste of money to pay all them ppl to go around stealing basketball poles just cus 1 grumpy ass hole dont like to look at them

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Archived