can you get a ticket for having a wall?

or even not having a rear-view mirror?

i ask this because ive heard yes and no from several people and im really not sure if i want to do a wall if i can get a nice ticket for it. (im in traverse city, michigan)

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

in pa you need to have the two side mirrors.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

it would be sooo pointless to have a rear-view mirror with a wall lol

its already pointless now, it would just fall down whenever the bass hit lol

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

in wisconsin its fine but u needthe 2 side mirrors but if its such a thing u worried about why not buy a rear view camera?

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

A person shall not drive a motor vehicle on a highway which is so constructed or loaded as to prevent the driver from obtaining a view of the highway to the rear by looking backward from the driver's position, unless the vehicle is equipped with a mirror located so as to reflect to the driver a view of the highway to the rear of the vehicle. In addition all motor vehicles shall be equipped with an outside rearview mirror on the driver's side which shall be positioned to give the driver a rearviewing angle from the driver's side of the vehicle, except a motor vehicle licensed as an historic vehicle if the vehicle was not originally equipped with an outside rearview mirror.

From 2008, but it's all I could find.

And also, I think it's unlikely a wall could be considered illegal, when there are some trucks and vans that do not allow you to see out the back anyway- U-Haul is the first thing that comes to mind (and they aren't considered commercial vehicles.)

in wisconsin its fine but u needthe 2 side mirrors but if its such a thing u worried about why not buy a rear view camera?

im more worried about the law instead of actually seeing behind me lol i dont even have my rear-view on now lol

but i would like to have one, it would be pretty sweet. something like what EXO has.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

i heard it was obstruction of view to have something blocking your back window. but it was from a non reliable source.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png