April 2011 SOTM Nominees - Sponsored by Mechman

i will post up a picture of myself with date and user name with my stock alt tomorrow just for convenience, i think its a great idea cableguy. i would do it tonight but its already dark out so i will get it done tomorrow

when i first started audio i had a big ass battery bank and 4 15s in the back of my truck w a stock alt...yes i was a noob. yes i rode around for a while like that. he has a stock alt, he has a nice system he fits the guidelines..he may have a big system but doesnt mean hes going to win.

I agree whole heartedly that he qualifies and have absolutely no problem with him running and/or winning (not that what I think would matter anyway :db: ). I have felt this whole time that system size has nothing to do with winning, it's the quality of the install that wins. I was just surprised at the number of huge systems with a stock alt is all. I just wanted to make sure I didn't come across as someone bitching about it. I have watched lots of SOTM contests and I can't remember a time you were anything but fair.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I am having fun just being here ... Great forum and Good exposure for competition ... But I'd really like to win ...

thanks for the opportunity ... Randal ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Hey chode my vehicles log is finished and I gotta video up.. what gives not that I have a chance against Randal but I still wanna run lol.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Hey chode my vehicles log is finished and I gotta video up.. what gives not that I have a chance against Randal but I still wanna run lol.

nobody ever reads my responses do they? :rolleyes:

which one do you want to enter...you have 2 build logs in your sig

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.

Bump for some nominees!!! Good luck to all participates, really wish I could win this alt will help me show all these "know it all" think twice before saying that car audio is just a waste of money!!!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Thanks bro ... If I didn't want/need that alternator so bad, I would vote for ya !!! I would love to get a demo of that ride !!!

Spirit of competition bro ... you know how it is ... :drink40: Best of luck to all SOTM Competitors !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived