DC Sound Lab

invert or no a level 6 18

You want to know why you need to have pictures of your work.....there is no way for anyone here to know who you are or what you have done without pictures and videos of your work. I mean seriously think about it, this is a worldwide site and very few people actually know each other here. Show us what you have done and prove that you actually know what you are talking about and have put it to use in your own installs or you can just sit there behind your computer and continue to be a keyboard warrior.

The bottom line here is that if you want your opinion to be respected here then show us your work. As it has already been said, pictures are worth a thousand words.

I don't want to re read your novel.

And making a posting saying that isn't something everybody wants to read either.

But I agree, making a long post giving a explanation detail isn't worth reading.

Do us all a favor and jump off your high horse. Your smart ass attitude and holier than thou behavior wont last long around here if it continues.

As for you clearing up all the bullshit? Prove you knowledge to actually give out proper advice or STFU. Pictures are worth a 1000 words so stop being a pussy and get YOUR work up for everyone to see.

What's the point of me posting pictures? What's that got to with anything?

The A team- I wish I could of seen your original post because your short version didn't quiet get the point across.

Are you saying a normal mounted sub will be louder a 100% of the time? No matter the install? And your using Extreme and SS vehicles as your example?

And to whoever said check mate, like that's really a infinite answer and a 100% fact. Lol.

Seems this site is caught up on WHO you are, not what you know.

Or the louder you are, the more you know. Psht.

I still don't see the point on anybody knowing who I am or what I've personally done. I'm not asking for respect for that. And what I've personally done is irrelevant to this thread and most of the post I will make.

There's plenty of people that know a lot but haven't actually applied it to a actually install.

Example, just because I haven't personally tested a certain idea, doesn't mean I can't come to a conclusion of the outcome.

Me showing pictures of equipment I run or install I currently have shouldn't reflect any knowledge I have, or anybody else for that matter.

People like myself research 100 times more before I even consider making a purchase or doing a install.

I don't buy and build now, then figure out what I'm doing, like most.

Still, most of the replies or conclusions I make will have little to do with something I personally have installed.

You think I've tested inverted subs vs normal? No. But I can tell you there are to many variables to give a defiant answer. In ANY INSTALL.

That's just understanding how to properly test. Still doesn't mean I have the resources to conclude such tests. Invalid tests are just as useless as no testing at all.

Yet plenty of people test and don't consider the effect of the uncontrollable variables or account for them. And give out there tested info as facts.

Do I really need to go on? I still see no point in me showing anything, I'm not here for that. I'm here to gather info and give out proper info. If somebody doesn't think I'm right? Do REAL research, not just on THIS site. People don't realize how much knowledge you can actually have by only knowing certain things.

If don't you like my posts, simple don't read them. And definitely don't complain about them. Things would be a lot simpler if you just avoided it all together.

Also, I haven't seen where I been a smart ass either to the people who said I have. Minus the one reply to Dwight, but he was one first.

Bro what you still fail to realize is that NO ONE HERE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU ACTUALLY KNOW!!! This is the internet, on here any 2 bit fool can do a google search and come up with information and CLAIM to be an expert! We ask you to show your own build and installs to see that you have actually built and done all of these things that you are saying and arent just another keyboard warrior with nothing better to do than get on here an be an ass and claim to know things that you really dont know jack shit about.

When I first joined this forum I knew very little about all of the little things that go into building a complete system. BUT the way I learned is from looking though build logs of guys that were building big systems that obviously had a clue what they were doing. These are the people who I went to and asked questions, not some jackass that just joined the forum and claims to know everything but has nothing to back it up. You may be a master installer and really do know what you are talking about, BUT as I said before THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET no one knows who you are and what you know WITHOUT PICTURE AND VIDEO PROOF!!!

If you still dont understand why you need to show your work, well then dont expect anyone to here to listen to or respect your opinion.

Edited by CJ18

Bro what you still fail to realize is that NO ONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU ACTUALLY KNOW!!!

Wrong. I know him from another forum, and he seems to know his shit based on what I've read on there.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Bro what you still fail to realize is that NO ONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU ACTUALLY KNOW!!!

Wrong. I know him from another forum, and he seems to know his shit based on what I've read on there.

Fixed it for you. My point is that no one here knows who he is or what he knows unless we see some work.

The A Team mentions front waves being louder than rear waves. Perfectly Insane mentions variables being different.

Assuming all variables are constant except for sub mounting, in which rear wave versus front wave would come into play, wouldn't the A Teams test indeed prove that in the case of normal mounting versus inversion mounting, that the former will be louder?

Just trying to clear up a thought :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Fixed it for you. My point is that no one here knows who he is or what he knows unless we see some work.

I knew exactly what you meant Cody...I was just giving you a hard time :)

I should've put a smiley in my previous post so it was more clear that I was jp

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I don't see why you care? I mean really? Is that the only thing you can complain about?

I've made my points clear, and now won't post anything until I build something new.

And that will because I'll wanna make a buildlog, not to show how much I know.

Regardless, I've never seen such people who complain about anything. It seems if you sit around and just praise the bandwagon product, anything else people complain about it.

Like I said, I'm not coming to this site trying to convince everybody a totally different theory and trying to force them to believe me without me having any background. I could see that, sure.

But me just making a simple reply in a thread, that hardly anybody has really commented on, neither agreed or disagreed.

If I didn't know what I was talking about, why hasn't anybody said anything else? And proved me wrong. If I end up being wrong, I'll admit it and then others will learn also.

The only way people will learn is by explaining things, not just telling them the answer.

Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day. Teach him how to fish, you feed him forever.

Same should apply here. That's all I tried to do was explain things. And what I said should of made sense to most people. I explained how I came to my conclusion. So why doubt what I say? That's what YOUR not understanding.

If you really have something else to say, do it in a different manner. These aren't exactly on topic.

The A Team mentions front waves being louder than rear waves. Perfectly Insane mentions variables being different.

Assuming all variables are constant except for sub mounting, in which rear wave versus front wave would come into play, wouldn't the A Teams test indeed prove that in the case of normal mounting versus inversion mounting, that the former will be louder?

Just trying to clear up a thought :)

You got it. Easy to understand yes?