Sonic Electronix

I tried to read , but it was too hard ! I could not finish !!

Sorry, UK man !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

You didn't even mention your problem, aside from RF UK not having good customer service. Steve has no control over them, and there is nothing any of us can do to change their cs...

Are you asking what you should do next? Hell, I say you do 10 IA Warden 21"s on a Nuclear Reactor in the trunk of a Prius...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Wow you guy's are to crytical in some people's grammar,education,and punctuation. And not to the problem that is in hand. Thanks so much for your abundance and overwhelming amount of help on my still current situation. Due to reasons im not willing to explain to inbreeds, My education was not the longest nor best. But I will tell you haters one tiny element in this that make's me smile which is, I bet I would wipe the floor at installs with you text book snob's!

Good Day

From The Englishman

You didn't even mention your problem, aside from RF UK not having good customer service. Steve has no control over them, and there is nothing any of us can do to change their cs...

Are you asking what you should do next? Hell, I say you do 10 IA Warden 21"s on a Nuclear Reactor in the trunk of a Prius...

In all fairness you DID get on here and start a topic that made you look like you didn't have over a 3rd grade education and you were expecting to be taken seriously? Really?

In America respect is earned not given.

You did this to your self so don't be mad at us.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png