Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted (edited)

had a conversation with these 2 chicks at school. They were talkin about buying stuff. and i casually mentioned why don you buy it online. They ask me i bought anything online. I said yes, all the time. They looked at me and said if you want something why dont you go to the store? im like its cheaper online and saves me the trip. she then said what bout shipping costs, i said its no different then having tax, or somtimes i find free shipping.

well any ways i leave come home i notice i order shit a lot. look at all the boxes that i havent threw away. lol

Do any of yall have boxes from ordering stuff online?

boxes on my computer table

IMG_0368.jpg

shitload by front door. nobody goes through front door except me. everybody else uses back door.

IMG_0371.jpg

there is more in storage room and other bedroom, no pics though. i should really get rid of some of these boxes eek. im sure some of yall have more

Edited by MegaloManiac
Posted (edited)

Guilty as charged. The UPS guy has my cell number incase I'm not home.

Edited by kingsuv

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Damn dude! All the delivery drivers know me to tho haha I get my shit even if its addressed wrong. I think I put the owner of the mail box places kids thru school hes bummed now that I sold truckshwag

Posted

lmao I am a suspect, in my room and in the living room is hella boxes. I would throw them in the trash, but most of the stuff that came from the boxes has a warranty.

corvettefanpb7.png

katanaub3gy9.png

toyotasuprafan2rr8.png

Posted

megalo what woofer is that sitting on the edge of the desk in the second picture?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted
megalo what woofer is that sitting on the edge of the desk in the second picture?

10" Type R

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted
Guilty as charged. The UPS guy has my cell number incase I'm not home.

my USPS maillady is hot white chick. I enjoy receiving packages from her :D 2:30pm

my UPS deliverer is big black guy; he is cool. he knows whats up when he sees me outside waiting 2:45pm

Fedex driver is a mexican; he always makes me sign for packages 4pm

DHL driver is a black lady; hardly ever get a DHL but it happens. morning

I know exact timings when i get delivery. its been pretty much like that i noticed.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4751 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...