TheBetterMethod Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Haha. This reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld, when Kramer sneaks hot coffee into a cinema by tucking the cup into the front of his pants. Of course someone bumps into him and the lid pops off so he gets a crotch full of million degree coffee. I'm pretty sure that show was written during the McD's coffee lawsuit. Anyway. I guess next time you'll be more careful eh? 2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3 The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/ 140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash! REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified
BanginOnABudget Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Am i the only one here loves him a nice McGangbang? im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire. Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block.... 1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr. Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt. Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos. Pioneer 6000ub Reciever NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon. MSG Me for a free enclosure design!! Flared port kits coming soon!!
TheBetterMethod Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 ^I've always wanted to try one. But, I never remember when it counts. 2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3 The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/ 140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash! REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified
BanginOnABudget Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 ^I've always wanted to try one. But, I never remember when it counts. god they're good. i know what im having for lunch now lol. im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire. Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block.... 1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr. Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt. Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos. Pioneer 6000ub Reciever NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon. MSG Me for a free enclosure design!! Flared port kits coming soon!!
nCOMP1337 Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 i believe this was answered on seinfeld, yes sir
hdorre Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 It's not like their coffee is good anyway... Lol On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Baydestrian Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Shoulda went to Starbucks Only thing I can stand from McD's are Mcgriddles, Big Macs, Dbl Qtr Pounders and McChickens. The cheese burgers make me sick though, open them up and they are greasy as hell and taste like the 25 cents it costs to make them 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
EclipseChris Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Oh and BTW, change the title. Expletives in titles are against the rules. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
SQMonte Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 Also I buy coffee to wake me up So do I but I always drink it, I think I'll pass on ur technique of dumping it on my junk. Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
ryanFA5 Posted April 10, 2011 Report Posted April 10, 2011 not to threadjack, but holy shit sqmonte, the chick in ya avy is HOT. and lol at this thread. edit: title was changed 2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl All stock.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.