Great sq subs

FreekDesignz

the designer left. the investor that owned the majority of the company should still own it. i expect ID to die though, for several inside reasons. but not to worry. once eric gets his new company going, we are all going to be very happy with what he comes out with :good:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

the guy that works there says they are keeping current line, I think they will cheap out and go to china like RE did

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I checked out the Critical Mass UL12, came, then realized I can't afford it.

No intent to threadjack, but what do you guys think of a DD 3512 in a sealed SQ application? I'm considering it is all.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

the guy that works there says they are keeping current line, I think they will cheap out and go to china like RE did

they were already made in china for the most part. designed here in the US.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I checked out the Critical Mass UL12, came, then realized I can't afford it.

No intent to threadjack, but what do you guys think of a DD 3512 in a sealed SQ application? I'm considering it is all.

no that would sound like crap the 2500 under are the only ones suited to sealed

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

honestly, the best SQ sub for the money would be the 2011 model type-R or the w7. thats a fact. wait for people to tell me im wrong. and to the guy that posted the SSA's, those are TERRIBLE SQ subs, get that out of your head, im not a hater, i love SSA subs, but they are FAR from SQ.

Maybe you're thinking about the Sundown subs ?

SSA are great SQ subs, and I had run some of them,...and some others !!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Image IDQ's are the way to go, I used to run a pair of 10's in a trumpet enclosure, sealed in cab, they are easily in my top 3 for SQ. If you have the money look into Blues Car Audio, they set the standards, by repeatedly winning every year.

Lets just say Blues Car Audio to speakers, is like Linear Power is to amps!!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

• 1 month later...

Image IDQ's are the way to go, I used to run a pair of 10's in a trumpet enclosure, sealed in cab, they are easily in my top 3 for SQ. If you have the money look into Blues Car Audio, they set the standards, by repeatedly winning every year.

Lets just say Blues Car Audio to speakers, is like Linear Power is to amps!!!

Yes they are the same company. I'm gonna run Blues Car Audio and Linear Power amps in my Blazer. They are not cheap but not too expensive. I've seen Blues out perform Focal and some other top companies out there.

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

Archived